Enos was the problem....

Advertisement
In my 50 years of watching football, Pro and college without question Dan Enos was the worst bar none offensive coordinator I ever saw. He made Kent Nix look like Bill Walsh. With a weak offensive line , His plays were slow developing and at times just bad. Who runs multiple times tight end sweeps to the short side on 3rd and 4th and goal. His running plays on short yardage again were in slow motion and worse he never utilized a fullback. He ran off the receivers we had that had height, Hightower, Ezzard and Njoko leaving us with small, physically weak receivers. His handling of the qbs was even worse playing revolving qbs with basically 2 very young qbs . His playcalling and game plan if he even had 1 played to the o lines weakness. Against FIU every running play was picking up 8 or 9 yards but it took him 3 quarters to figure it out. And of course there were never any adjustments ever. With a competent o.c. this team should have won 9 games at least. Getting rid of Enos is 75 percent of the problem.
We got rid of the headache, but gave life to the cancers causing it. We dead.

Question - with Enos gone - is that the last we’ll see of the clipboard wrists on QB’s?

You mean one of these?

See the source image

Advertisement
Nice try. The BOT and Flake James are responsible for 15 years of disaster.

... as well as Donna Shalala, who had a decade-plus long quest to neuter Miami football. Al Golden was fired and Mark Richt was hired months after she finally left campus in 2015—an established head coach paid $4M annual—both of which were new for UM.

It's going to take a hot minute to even attempt to work out of 15 years of irrelevancy and backsliding—especially while the college football world has grown leaps and bounds financially.

In my 50 years of watching football, Pro and college without question Dan Enos was the worst bar none offensive coordinator I ever saw. He made Kent Nix look like Bill Walsh. With a weak offensive line , His plays were slow developing and at times just bad. Who runs multiple times tight end sweeps to the short side on 3rd and 4th and goal. His running plays on short yardage again were in slow motion and worse he never utilized a fullback. He ran off the receivers we had that had height, Hightower, Ezzard and Njoko leaving us with small, physically weak receivers. His handling of the qbs was even worse playing revolving qbs with basically 2 very young qbs . His playcalling and game plan if he even had 1 played to the o lines weakness. Against FIU every running play was picking up 8 or 9 yards but it took him 3 quarters to figure it out. And of course there were never any adjustments ever. With a competent o.c. this team should have won 9 games at least. Getting rid of Enos is 75 percent of the problem.

Enos game planned and called plays as if he was still on Bamas payroll. At times I thought to myself **** this guy is intentionally throwing games.

Enos is by far the worst OC I have seen in 40 years of watching college football.

he can not be that stupid. I believe it was intentiona. There’s no THIER way to describe just how bad he was

Advertisement
OP is PROBABLY SPOT ON. But we will know next year IMO . We win 8-10 games the OP was right we go 6-6 again or worse he was wrong . Simple as that. I love Diaz though and we all knew he was going to have to learn on the job so I forgive him for hiring an OC Saban and Smart wanted . I mean that is what happened lets not forget.
If Kirby really wanted Enos, he’s available now. Seeing as how most UGA fans aren’t happy with Coley, we’ll see if there were any legs to that rumor.

If Kirby really wanted Enos, he’s available now. Seeing as how most UGA fans aren’t happy with Coley, we’ll see if there were any legs to that rumor.

It was also rumored that Enos was the frontrunner for Saban’s OC job.

Unbelievable, I know.

Enos was A problem, not THE problem.

There are many issues on the team beyond the ex-OC.

Boeing had a horrific year with the 737 crashes. You know who got fired? The CEO got the axe. Accountability for who you give the reigns to

Advertisement
I’d be willing to bet $100 to win $1 that @GOCANES05 is the same person as @Go Canes!!.

He old GRASSY guys , I’m finally a bad guy LMAO.

Please donate to you own charity of choice in my honor. I’ve never kept any money given as my own in my life .
Take this Christmas, I way given gift cards Over the past week totaling just under $500.00 .
I told my wife , our son-in-law has been out of work for months my heart will never allow me to keep this while others close to me suffer, I don’t want these cards out then in a box with his name on it from Santa.

I’m a GANGSTA WOW

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are not an offensive coordinator away from being good. Our program is so toxic and it’s a complete miss. You can tell that the players don’t want to be there. They have no heart. They are fine with loosing to schools like GT, FiU, LA Tech, and Duke. Also, the board of trustees and president don’t seem to care about our program. They are fine with us being mediocre

Advertisement
Back