Enos Not Going Anywhere

**** the title of Ivins podcast is “It’s time for Miami to go spread”. I mean it’s blatantly obvious what the problem is right now. Manny better get off his *** and make some changes.

Advertisement
Manny has been recruiting and hasn’t had time to “evaluate everything”

I can’t imagine Enos staying after this “evaluation”

I just don't see anyway he's retained. It's just not possible....... right?!
This is Miami, the worst case scenario that can happen is not only possible, but most likely will happen.

Not only is Enox not going to get fired, he'll probably get an extension...

And if they fire Diaz you wanna take a guess who'll they hire to replace him... That's right, our worst ****** nightmare! And no they wouldn't make him an interim, they'd give Enox a 7 year contract lol!

Sounds like a joke doesn't it... But don't ever underestimate the ineptitude of Miami's administration, they would 1,000% do some shít like elevate Enox to HC lol.

Last edited:
This class seems to be locked in and believe they can make a difference. Every interview & podcast has said this. No one but people on this board thinks Enos is getting fired.
Have you seen our offensive rankings for the season?

Worse in every category than we were last year... If people think/want Enox fired, it's with good reason & not just fans being absurd.

Advertisement
Manny isn't firing Enos. Obviously Enos deserves it, but Diaz is going to feel guilty about firing a dude who had it made at Bama and left for Miami. So I would be absolutely shocked to see Enos get fired. The best we can hope for is Miami gets a Joe Brady-type to help Enos, and Enos is receptive to the help. LSU said they would be trying to lock up Brady, but he's not going to replace the OC. If Diaz could "pull" Enos from Bama, maybe Miami can make Brady an offer to be co-OC like he is at LSU. One of the other posters said Brady grew up a Canes fan, maybe he wants to make the crib great. If Manny did get Brady from LSU to help Enos, I think it would do a lot to quiet the angry mob.

You gotta be a re-tard to hope the O will be better, cuz Enos is an offensive, re-tard
What choice do I have? Maybe I could be a complete *** clown and attack kids that work their asses off only to be berated in front of friends and family for losing something as unimportant as a football game? Maybe I could use language like “******” because I was fortunate enough to be born with the blessing of a fully functioning brain? MAYBE I could be so bad at life, that I wouldn’t know how to grow and develop over time and become better at something from “learning” from my mistakes.... I hope for lots of things I can’t control. I fix and improve upon things I can. Have a wonderful weekend and Christmas. I’ll continue living my best life.

He lost to an FCS team a few years ago?

Before you posted this, you should have asked yourself, how many colleges are flocking to Washington St. to rack up on recruits, and is it more than Miami. You can sell the farm that its more D-1 recruits in Miami alone than in the whole of Washington St. and you posting this, come on man!

My question is: if you are a recruit what is Enos showing you that makes you think, " I gotta play for this guy" I am leaving if he gets fired?

Advertisement
Typical South Florida swindler's mentality.
Interesting take on South Florida....maybe why I never moved back in all the years (since 1963) after I moved away.

And we get swindled when it comes to football....we play it honest when we let all the O-O-S swindlers (Bama, Georgia, LSU) come in and steal our players.

Of course, we have all the institutionalized swindlers here in the Washington, DC area.... lobbyists, consultants of all sorts, politicians, parts of the bureaucracy..... including parts of the judiciary.

Heard it was something like .... the stock market is going down this morning 😢
Down 268 or 1% premarket right now. Buying opportunity or wait and look for closer to the 5% pullback off the highs 🤔 I’m thinking Thursday afternoon burn some cash. What say you

Advertisement
What choice do I have? Maybe I could be a complete *** clown and attack kids that work their asses off only to be berated in front of friends and family for losing something as unimportant as a football game? Maybe I could use language like “******” because I was fortunate enough to be born with the blessing of a fully functioning brain? MAYBE I could be so bad at life, that I wouldn’t know how to grow and develop over time and become better at something from “learning” from my mistakes.... I hope for lots of things I can’t control. I fix and improve upon things I can. Have a wonderful weekend and Christmas. I’ll continue living my best life.
Do you need a tissue?

Down 268 or 1% premarket right now. Buying opportunity or wait and look for closer to the 5% pullback off the highs 🤔 I’m thinking Thursday afternoon burn some cash. What say you

I say: (1) this stuff gives me a big headache, (2) fundamentals seem irrelevant; it’s just whatever Trump happens to tweet, (3) I would lean more to an index fund than a particular stock or stocks but if it’s a stock I’d consider whatever those “best of brand” stocks are, (4) I doubt all of these money managers have been killing it, so even with the rise in November (and now a little setback the last few days) some of them are looking to put $$$ to work, (5) with all the volatility it’s so hard to time it, and (6) I’m thinking it’s better to just invest in the Powerball and Lotto. 😉

Advertisement
He was the Head Coach.

The admin canned him.

Enos is a coordinator.

Diaz wouldn’t let him recruit if he was going to fire him.

not necessarily.

the way it works as a coach is that you are full on, right up until the instant you get fired.

my QB coach in college once told the story of being on the road with another coach, and they had just left a recruits house and heading to the airport to fly to see another prospect. literally at the airport when they were checking in, the agent said to his colleague that his flight reservation to had been changed to return home.

his colleague called the football office secretary to find out what was happening, and she relayed the message he had been fired and they were boxing up his office and should just head back to his apartment and not bother returning to the office.

brutal business.

There's plenty of reasons Manure can use when defending his _C: new qb, new OL, new system, injuries.

His job is safe because Manure is your typical dolt football guy.

This is Miami, the worst case scenario that can happen is not only possible, but most likely will happen.

Not only is Enox not going to get fired, he'll probably get an extension...

And if they fire Diaz you wanna take a guess who'll they hire to replace him... That's right, our worst ****** nightmare! And no they wouldn't make him an interim, they'd give Enox a 7 year contract lol!

Sounds like a joke doesn't it... But don't ever underestimate the ineptitude of Miami's administration, they would 1,000% do some shít like elevate Enox to HC lol.
☝ ☝ ☝

Have you seen our offensive rankings for the season?

Worse in every category than we were last year... If people think/want Enox fired, it's with good reason & not just fans being absurd.

Hoya is a great poster but he can be homer who buys into a lot of stuff the staff is selling with recruits. I don’t see many people on this board who expect him fired, rather hopeful.

Advertisement
Back