Enos Not Going Anywhere

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it’s worse bc I understand why Golden was loyal to dno

But wtf would Diaz be loyal to this dude? Must be his lover or something on the low

Enos deserves to be canned, end of story. He regressed this year from an even more inept offense the prior year. Serious question though, aside from TVD, what recruit would be wavering if we got rid of Enos? I do understand the importance of TVD to this university, but who really cares about Enos? He certainly doesn’t care about the kids he coaches when he throws them under the bus in pressers after losses. Just my two cents.

Firing Enos to save your job sounds like something that would happen after year two or three, not year one. As always, I don't care about outliers. Fans everywhere and especially here overreact and panic after one game, let alone one season. But in the real world more often than not the head coach maintains benefit of a doubt for at least 2-3 seasons, especially if he has connection to the area/university and is not a problem off the field.

This wasn't 2-10. It was 6-6. The bottom line isn't notably different than the year prior. That works in Diaz' favor and also in terms of retaining Enos. Decline from high expectation is what gets you in trouble, like Richt teasing the playoffs one season and faltering to 7-6 the following season.

The high expectations here in 2019 were mostly delusional
You are like an abused wife in denial

Advertisement
Back