Enos Not Going Anywhere

Advertisement
Where did I mention guess?
I was saying you guess lol it’s not a big deal. Let’s just close strong on the trail. 25 solid football players that will qualify. The drama part is for girls. We’re not making the decisions. Manny will either look great or possibly lose his job as a result. As it stands, Enos isn’t leaving anytime soon. Have a wonderful night and hopefully his offense is better the next time we see the field. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I was saying you guess lol it’s not a big deal. Let’s just close strong on the trail. 25 solid football players that will qualify. The drama part is for girls. We’re not making the decisions. Manny will either look great or possibly lose his job as a result. As it stands, Enos isn’t leaving anytime soon. Have a wonderful night and hopefully his offense is better the next time we see the field. 🤷‍♂️

Lol

1575337257296.png

Advertisement
Welp its whatever at this point, I will probably still watch the games, but the hope and excitement will not be there. If Manny does not make any changes and fails next season he deserves everything coming to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This guy is not losing to F.i.u. nor duke, he'd be one of the smartest headcoaches we've had since jimmy, he'll definitely get **** done at UM, this kinder, gentlier approach doesnt work at UM. His weekly press conferences here would pure comedy, im sure he'd be the 1st one to ask the irritating female always asking the dumb questions, WTF is wrong with you! He'd start demanding that those guys upgrade their journalism or be quiet. The college football world and the double agents working at UM will do everything in their power not to see a UM and leach match happen. If flake james had any balls he'd hire leach and keep manny as the d-co!

why are people surprised? Our school has been a mockery on and off for the last 15 years. Getting our noses rubbed in 💩 buy pathetic opponents is the norm. Getting our noses rubbed in the 💩 by the administration and school is the norm. I’m disappointed, but not surprised. Enos can show his
Pathetic 2020 Offense to the couple dozen fans and marching band in the stands.

Advertisement
Back