Enos - In his own words

Advertisement
Here’s what I think happened. I think we offered a **** ton more money than the competition was offering, and he couldn’t refuse. I think we likely paid considerably over market value, and Saban and Smart are probably on the phone with each other having a good laugh about how us dumb****s way overpaid for an OC.

Advertisement
Here’s what I think happened. I think we offered a **** ton more money than the competition was offering, and he couldn’t refuse. I think we likely paid considerably over market value, and Saban and Smart are probably on the phone with each other having a good laugh about how us dumb****s way overpaid for an OC.

Whatever. If you truly believe this then you are lost. Or maybe your just a pessimistic fool. In either case, I just feel sorry for you.

This is a very good hire and posters like you will not rain on this parade.

GO CANES!!!

What a clueless post

After last year, there’s no amount of money that is too much to pay for a good OC. On top of that we get a good QB coach also. It’s a win win

Advertisement
Here's what I think happened. You graduation from UM in 1968 and you are now a tired old fool.

Actually overpaying coaching staff is best way forward for us. Lack of coaching was our problem before Howard and has been our problem since Butch left. They pay to get their players and ncaa will not let us. Buy best coaches and let winning to our recruiting. Last year showed what happens when we win. The world lights up and all eyes are on us. Kids love The U of old. Show it and they will come.

Advertisement
Your mom and dad are probably on the phone laughing about how your dad was supposed to pull out.

I could give a fvck what Saban thinks and says. Results not talk will validate everything Manny has done and will do. On August 31st we will see if he has taken the U in the right direction.

Advertisement

Probably not.
Don't overthink it.

Those guys spend others ppl money all day long. You know many bust are sitting on Sabans roster that boosters paid 6 figures for? Those guys don’t have budgets.

So he thinks Miami and Diaz put him in a better position moving forward. Thats pretty high praise considering what has been going on with Alabama coordinators lately.

Advertisement
Back