Enos goes more in-depth on QB decision, progress of Matocha

Advertisement
All through Gator tears they talk about how there's no way JW15 will be ready for their Grantom led exotic defense and they will automatically get 125 sacks. Do they not think he goes against one of the most aggressive and talented defenses in practice every day?? Gaytor delusion at it's finest.

Advertisement
He has many things lil Wrecked didn't.

He PLAYED QB and was solid at Mich St.

He has been effective at developing QBs.

He has helped us to retool a QB room that was in major disorder not too long ago.

And, I think, he'll show that he can put a creative offensive plan together that will keep a defense off balance and put more points on the board.

Hopefully he's here for 5 years.

Does Enos seem to exude a professionalism that was missing with Jon Richt, or is it just me?

I like it. The kid is TOUGH-MINDED and responds in a POSITIVE way to criticism and what not. Not saying that the other QB's aren't tough-minded and all that. The bottom line is Jarren is an OLD SCHOOL type of football player and thrives when the heat is on; and is up to the task when his coaches come at him " hard. "

Oh. And one more notion. Your boy Tate is too SHORT and has a lot of difficulty taking snaps under center. So maybe that's why he'll end up being THIRD-STRING. OUCH!

Advertisement
"I saw a guy that is really, really good in the pocket."

This quote is huge! Enos saying this is, instead of it coming from Junior Richt, is like Prince telling you that you can play the guitar, instead of just hearing it from your high school band teacher.
Still getting more and more disgusted with CMR for his nepotism in using his underqualified son as QB coach instead of this seasoned professional who knows what he's going. Mark Richt took us for a ride using his son to develop these guys.

I like it. The kid is TOUGH-MINDED and responds in a POSITIVE way to criticism and what not. Not saying that the other QB's aren't tough-minded and all that. The bottom line is Jarren is an OLD SCHOOL type of football player and thrives when the heat is on; and is up to the task when his coaches come at him " hard. "

Oh. And one more notion. Your boy Tate is too SHORT and has a lot of difficulty taking snaps under center. So maybe that's why he'll end up being THIRD-STRING. OUCH!
I've always been worried about Tate because of his height. I think he would have been very limited in Enos' offense. I'm relieved he wasn't named the starter.

Jon Richt was 25 years old when he was hired here, he was a kid that had absolutely no business whatsoever being a full time position coach for literally the most important position on the field.

He had no clue wtf he was doing, kid should've been a GA if anything, did not have the qualification at all to be a QB coach at a major program like Miami. ****, he wasn't even qualified to coach at a FCS school like Stetson, at best he should've been coaching D2 or JUCO.

Enos is an experienced savvy veteran with a legit resume & track record of coaching successful QB's & offenses on the college level, the difference between he & lil Jon is basically the distance between 2 planets in the solar system... Not even close.
****ed at CMR for his nepotism and cronyism. (That fat guy from Georgia as strength coach, e.g.)

Advertisement
All through Gator tears they talk about how there's no way JW15 will be ready for their Grantom led exotic defense and they will automatically get 125 sacks. Do they not think he goes against one of the most aggressive and talented defenses in practice every day?? Gaytor delusion at it's finest.
They think our defense only looks good because it plays against ACC teams.

Because, unfortunately, testosterone is slowly being bred out of men, and the flimsy-wristed, slump-backed, no muscle tone, man bun sissies with hands softer than rotten plums are slowly taking over.
You must be talking about the gator?

What the **** is a 99 yard TD drive? One drive??? What is this sorcery?

Haven't seen one of those by UM in . . . wow. I'm so accustomed to three and out.

Run. Stuffed. Run. Stuffed. Third and long. Missed. Kick.

I'd be happy as a puppy with two peters with just four or five 50-yard drives!

Advertisement
taking hard coaching is such an underrated talent. Its probably Tom Brady's greatest skill. While players like Aaron Rodgers have more arm talent, they'd never put their ego's aside the way Brady has when taking coaching from Belichick.

This is so true, coachability is a VERY underrated trait. Quadtrine Hill told me a story, during his last days as a football player trying to make an NFL roster, he was in mini-camp for New England in the spring of 2007. He said during one of those sessions that Brady threw a two-hopper on an out route, and Belichick just lit into him -- and this was in a mini-camp drill. Q said he basically screamed, 'Hey Brady, I can get someone from Foxboro F'n High to throw that sh*t, get it together." Right in front of everybody. And Brady didn't even bat an eye, he took it.

So the horn blows for the next period, and Randy Moss who had just been acquired by NE was running to the next station and he couldn't believe it. And he says,"Y'all do that to Brady?!??!" and the veterans who were with him basically said, "Yeah, they coach everyone the same, here, they really dont care who you are." And Q said Moss had a look on his face like he knew that stuff he had done in Oakland, wasn't going to fly here.

Q told me that's where Belichick really thrives (because my question was to him -- was he just smarter than everybody else at the X-and-O's, and he said that it wasn't just that aspect of it).

But to me, this story said a lot about Brady and why has consistently evolved throughout the years and makes an argument for GOAT

Because, unfortunately, testosterone is slowly being bred out of men, and the flimsy-wristed, slump-backed, no muscle tone, man bun sissies with hands softer than rotten plums are slowly taking over.
We live on the age of the Beta male great one. The worst thing that happen to manhood is when these ******** started calling themselves male feminists, and saying that being masculine is toxic. Real men are becoming an endangered species and it’s only going to get worst.

Wonder why Tate didn't pick a school running a spread offense to transfer to?

Advertisement
Back