Enos goes more in-depth on QB decision, progress of Matocha

Advertisement
I am allin for whoever the QB was going to be. Hope he steps up and performs

But I am calling bullsh1t on this

He’s several times clocked over 20 MPH which is good for a guy his size.

Advertisement
When Jarren throws a crossing route to Will Mallory and he goes for 37 yards during that first quarter on 08/24, I'll shed a small tear.

Amen. I want to use our TE in the middle. That is Cane offense and opens up everything. Safeties can double or slide up in the box if TEs keep racking first downs.

"I am kind of hard on my guys,” Enos said. “I coach them all hard and that didn’t really phase Jarren. I think he kind of likes it to be honest with you. I think he wants to be great and he wants to be pushed. He is not a finished product and he has a lot of work to do, but certainly he will continue to work and stay hungry. I think we will see a guy that will continue to develop and get better and better as the year goes on.”

That is exactly what the QB room needed... Coach them hard & see who folds up & packs it in, or who rises to the top, takes the coaching & uses it to propel them to being the starter.

Every week someone on the board would make a thread declaring it was over & the QB1 job should been handed to Tate, but it goes to show you COMPETITION is the name of the game!

This is Gary Stevens 2.0, I can just feel it...

Jon Richt was 25 years old when he was hired here, he was a kid that had absolutely no business whatsoever being a full time position coach for literally the most important position on the field.

He had no clue wtf he was doing, kid should've been a GA if anything, did not have the qualification at all to be a QB coach at a major program like Miami. ****, he wasn't even qualified to coach at a FCS school like Stetson, at best he should've been coaching D2 or JUCO.

Enos is an experienced savvy veteran with a legit resume & track record of coaching successful QB's & offenses on the college level, the difference between he & lil Jon is basically the distance between 2 planets in the solar system... Not even close.
Is it any wonder why we previously could not recruit a quality QB?

Advertisement
"I am kind of hard on my guys,” Enos said. “I coach them all hard and that didn’t really phase Jarren. I think he kind of likes it to be honest with you. I think he wants to be great and he wants to be pushed. He is not a finished product and he has a lot of work to do, but certainly he will continue to work and stay hungry. I think we will see a guy that will continue to develop and get better and better as the year goes on.”

That is exactly what the QB room needed... Coach them hard & see who folds up & packs it in, or who rises to the top, takes the coaching & uses it to propel them to being the starter.

Every week someone on the board would make a thread declaring it was over & the QB1 job should been handed to Tate, but it goes to show you COMPETITION is the name of the game!

taking hard coaching is such an underrated talent. Its probably Tom Brady's greatest skill. While players like Aaron Rodgers have more arm talent, they'd never put their ego's aside the way Brady has when taking coaching from Belichick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to assume you meant he punted it from inside his own 10 and pinned it to the one. It makes the story much cooler.
From one 1 to the other

With one hand holding a beer and the other a cigar. He kicked it out of the air directly from the long snapper

Which is exactly why smart people stayed out of all that fanboy fckboy nonsense and all the sissy polls about “who’s your QB.” It’s stupid and divisive and, quite frankly, weird and creepy.

Advertisement
Back