Enos arrest report from his college days

Advertisement
I thought it was funny, not sure why everyone is so upset about the post

What happened to Enos' claim that JT Poor is worthy of 10 touches per game on offense?

We keep handing the ball off to WRs not named Jeff Thomas. He isn't being used creatively.

Include punt returns and kickoffs he is just about 10 touches per game. Some of those are also limited by qb choice. Enos mentioned JT was open a few times against Florida and the qb just didn’t get him the ball.

Advertisement
What happened to Enos' claim that JT Poor is worthy of 10 touches per game on offense?

We keep handing the ball off to WRs not named Jeff Thomas. He isn't being used creatively.

What did Wiggins do with his handoff Saturday?

Attachments

• POOF.gif
    POOF.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Peeing in public? I pulled a Najeh in bushes in Downtown Hollywood. Walked away clean from that one...But I could only imagine the look on the office owners face, when they found that.

I live in a 4BD/2.5BA in rural north Georgia. I don't mind ****ing in a toilet but there is something about ****ing in the wild mountain air up here. My man musk keeps the four-legged creatures away.

I'll take a **** outside too but only if it's raining.
So, you can't **** while hunting, I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm actually the proud owner of a UIP charge. I'm also one of the rare people who can say they hold The Possession Trifecta: possession of alcohol, marijuana and tobacco. Three separate incidents. Yes, I actually got charged with possession of tobacco. Smh Long story.

I'm actually not proud of any of that, I was joking. I was an idiot of a teenager.
A friend of mine was assigned a BOIP when he was handling criminal cases while in law school.

Advertisement
Back