Enos arrest report from his college days

Advertisement
Was he "hanging out" with Kavanaugh!??

All ask our star witness...
a25b97e2-7005-4381-8ce3-7369a5f3e278.jpg

Advertisement
Decades ago myself and 2 of my friends were ****ing on the side of a building at 3 am in Manhattan wasted after coming out of a club (we were 15). 2 cops walk over to us and ask if we realized we were ****ing on a police precinct. We had no idea. That walked away hysterically laughing

Epic. That reminded me of "Outside Providence", highly underrated movie if you haven't seen it. Opening scene is classic. Main character crashes into a parked police car with its lights on executing a traffic stop while hot boxing dad's station wagon with a bong between his legs. Some people just have the worst "luck"...

Much do about nothing! It's EXUBERANCE of youth and I GUARANTEE the bloody lot of Cane dudes have drank alcohol beyond the LIMITS. dUh

Oh. And one more silly notion. BRCANE1 must be some kind of fundamentalist conservative dire hard CHRISTIAN and what not! For even mentioning a minor incident which happened many, many, many, many moons ago. hUh

Last edited:
Advertisement
What the real importance of that article was the fact that only four MSU football players had problems with the police in two years.......yeah, right.

I can admit that I've urinated in public, from time to time. Albeit in some dark stinking downtown alley.

I got arrested in Tijuana for ****ing on the street at 2:30 in the morning while holding an al pastor taco.

By the way, do U think the hiring team, in all of his previous coaching stints, conducted a background check for any MAJOR criminal activities and what not?

Advertisement
Much do about nothing! It's EXUBERANCE of youth and I GUARANTEE the bloody lot of Cane dudes have drank alcohol beyond the LIMITS. dUh

Oh. And one more silly notion. BRCANE1 must be some kind of fundamentalist conservative dire hard CHRISTIAN and what not! For even mentioning a minor incident which happened many, many, many, many moons ago. hUh

I lived at home and one day I found my Dad kneeing and pulling at some grass beside the house. I asked what he was doing and he said he don't know why this one area is so much more green and healthy. I didn't have the heart to tell him why!

Last edited:
Advertisement
MY kind of guy. I took a **** at W12 the other day between cars. Was hella lot better than waiting 30 minutes at the porta john out there.

Wow, no indoor toilets huh?

Oh sorry I didn't know
View attachment 97306
Carry on
I live in a 4BD/2.5BA in rural north Georgia. I don't mind ****ing in a toilet but there is something about ****ing in the wild mountain air up here. My man musk keeps the four-legged creatures away.

I'll take a **** outside too but only if it's raining.

Advertisement
Back