Enos arrest report from his college days

Advertisement
He got arrested for peeing in public, but denied it and had other witnesses supporting his denial. Do you have an article showing if he was found guilty or not?

I found the actual footage.

Attachments

• 27D0C153-41CB-4DBC-BB50-2374516E06E2.gif
    27D0C153-41CB-4DBC-BB50-2374516E06E2.gif
    720.9 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
Maybe our ***-face OC should get more creative.
But it's true, JT Poor hasn't blowed us away yet in 2019 but is coming bro.
I hope you’re right Rok, I hope it’s coming because outside of a few deep balls as a frosh and a couple of games last year he really hasn’t done much of anything

brcane.................sooooooooooooooo, what does this have to do with his performance as OC?.......you too have ****ed in public, somewhere, sometime, but you were lucky you were not arrested or caught.....just shut the f*** up with this garbage...
You are either with us or against us....this crap is against....so get lost.

Bring back Najeh for Offensive Quality Control!

Advertisement
Listen,
When you gotta go...YOU GOTTA GO!!

I just hopes he uses that same philosophy when we have to score late in the 4th Quarter

When you gotta score...YOU GOTTA SCORE!!

Decades ago myself and 2 of my friends were ****ing on the side of a building at 3 am in Manhattan wasted after coming out of a club (we were 15). 2 cops walk over to us and ask if we realized we were ****ing on a police precinct. We had no idea. That walked away hysterically laughing

I may or may not have got a ticket for ****ing in a parking lot downtown Ft. Myers when I was a younger buck. Right as a Female bicycle officer was peddling by. She told me to stop..... "C'mon lady, you can't just stop when you start" Thank goodness she bought my story. "I'm diabetic, it's very bad for me to hold it in."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back