Enos and Butch Barry

The guy in the back was a pretty good QB and won our first NC! Kenny Calhoun is in the tan slacks, good DB but may have been in the end zone for Hail Flutie! Good to see Bernie doing better. Over 200 alumni attended the event.
Thank You

Advertisement
Thank You
My pleasure. Been to events that all five NC winning QBs have attended, quite a fraternity. Gino Bernie and Dors ran some QB camps at my son’s high school when Kenny was in Cleveland. Great Hurricanes!

The guy in the back was a pretty good QB and won our first NC! Kenny Calhoun is in the tan slacks, good DB but may have been in the end zone for Hail Flutie! Good to see Bernie doing better. Over 200 alumni attended the event.
It wasnt Calhoun who whiffed on the 85 Flutie Pass

Advertisement
I was at Kenny's retirement party from the Polk County Sheriffs Dept a few yrs ago....See...I know some Canes as well....A whole Boatload....

He went to a BB school and kicked our teeth in....He had more offers than you seem to know...Couldnt coach for 4yrs as part of buyout with UNC...hence Bucs and commentator jobs...NEVER wanted to leave South Fl...Everywhere he has went he has Won...Took a Browns team to the playoffs which was unheard of...Hows things in Cleveland since he left??...Hows things at UM since his kids and Assts have left??...Please my man....Dont go there with me...You simply cant argue with proven success...not only from 95-2000...But from 84-88...Sit down with JJ (As I did with my wife sitting next to me) and ask him about Butch, then be sure to let me know how that went....
Think we can argue though that he did in fact want to leave sofla, based on the fact that he did. Men like Butch don't often do things they don't want to...

Advertisement
You’re a year late dude! Maybe you should brush up on your facts!!!!
I forgot more about UM FB than you'll ever know...mess up on a yr...and all of a sudden your a Guru....Tell ya what...next time your in Orlando...stop by the House...I promise you that you've never seen a UM Fan that has what I have hanging on my walls...Thats Fact...Get you one of these...then get back to me....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your the same guy who just last week said the Bermuda Triangle were Freshman on the 88 team...Remember??....I mean...how could you mess that up...when they were Frosh on your Daddy Ericksons 89 team....Touche

I held Ginos...Testeverdes Heismans...and 4 Crystal Balls in my very own hands...Not too mention 3 Baseball NC Trophys....And????

View attachment 85455
I forgot more about UM FB than you'll ever know...mess up on a yr...and all of a sudden your a Guru....Tell ya what...next time your in Orlando...stop by the House...I promise you that you've never seen a UM Fan that has what I have hanging on my walls...Thats Fact...Get you one of these...then get back to me....
As my 19 year old kid would say ....."Thats Dope".......****.......
P.S. if i am in the area can i stop by.......

Advertisement
Back