Enos and Butch Barry

Advertisement
I couldn't for the life of me understand why our Db's were playing 10-15 yards off while Maryland wr screened us to death!!!! I definitely knew we had a problem after that game. ****, we were Maryland's only acc win that year.

Richt on the other hand could have been very successful here. I actually didn't want him to leave, I just wanted a competent OC and a QB coach.

The worst part, they were lined up 10 to 15yrds off the wide receivers, and took off running backwards even further pre and post snap. That's the same defense dumb *** shula use to run when we had lankford and judson as db's and that defense came from the big 10/joe pervert, because they didnt have the athletes, so those morons came to argubably the most athletic area in the country and ran the most none athletic defense and somehow they thouggf that would work. And who oversaw hiring those clowns, the double agent in troll shalala, who intentionally castrated the footballprogram, and what's her conference affiliation, big 10, who did that troll try to hire to be the ad, barry alvarez, FROM, big 10 country, where dumb **** shula stayeddrafting out of, he hated Miami/Florida guys, shula was and still is a redneck, F that clown!

I talked to several ex players who attended an alumni event recently and they are very impressed by Dan Enos and Butch Barry. Dan was adamant about bringing Butch to UM and my guys are very confident in their approach. Needless to say they need some time to put the puzzle together but the boys like what they see to date and hope one of our 3 QBs can take a giant step forward this summer. Guys that would know like Dan’s approach and feel he will relate well with Miami kids,” and put together a potent offense in years to come. The oline will definitely improve dramatically under
Coach Barry. Two great hires according to multiple past stars at UM!
Honestly Dan's offense will make the offensive line look better just based off the fact opp DC won't know every play and audible we run, plus the dumb clap

Not me. In 2011, after watching Maryland kick our asses - and immediately after the third game - the Kansas State loss - I was done with Golden.

Stevie Wonder could see it.

Same with Richt - should have hired Butch Davis. Instead of pulling each others fingers with Sleepy of the Seven Dwarfs.

This^^^

I saw it early on, too.

One of my brothers told me at the beginning of the 2011 season that we were ***ked and Folden was gonna suck. Boy was he ever right on the money.

My dad and I will never forget in 2012 playing up in Virginia. Letting that ****-***, perennial loser team march down the field at the end of the game with under 2 minutes left. ***kers scored with :06 on the clock on a pass to the tight end down the middle of the field.

Folden and Dorito ran the prevent defense all game long, as they did almost every game. Made me want to puke. To think of the talent that those comemierdas wasted is down right criminal.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Honestly Dan's offense will make the offensive line look better just based off the fact opp DC won't know every play and audible we run, plus the dumb clap
Dan and Butch came here as a package as Butch worked for Dan at CMU. Our approach will undoubtedly improve but we still need a QB to step up big time this summer if we are to have the offensive production necessary to be a really good team. Dan is the right guy but there us work to be done. The kids appear to be buying in which is important, especially these days and that has been a big issue here for a while.

Advertisement
We got 2 maybe 3 years out of Dan. I can't see this guy not getting multiple calls if he has this OF clicking. I hope he stays but Manny is too young to hope for the heir apparent here.
If Manny is successful, I don't see him leaving for a very long time. This is his Yankees job.

Good thing is they have one game, that will be underdogs in, to prove the banners should stay in the garage.

I guess Dan has more steam than you! In all seriousness this is as exited as I’ve heard these guys speak of our approach for a while and everyone of them have at least one NC ring and played some pretty important roles at UM. These are guys that love this program and want it back to greatness.
If Dan and Manny have more steam than 25 1st Round picks & 4 HOFers...sign my *** up Now.....

Advertisement
If Dan and Manny have more steam than 25 1st Round picks & 4 HOFers...sign my *** up Now.....
They have more steam than you do! Your guy was never getting rehired here, period. Not saying it is right or wrong, it’s just fact.

They have more steam than you do! Your guy was never getting rehired here, period. Not saying it is right or wrong, it’s just fact.
My Guy would wipe his *** with both of them in Evaluating and recruiting...Proof is in the pudding...As far as my Guy (Lol) not getting rehired from 2004-2016...That was UMs stupidity....But I'm cool with that...and so is my Guy....

My Guy would wipe his *** with both of them in Evaluating and recruiting...Proof is in the pudding...As far as my Guy (Lol) not getting rehired from 2004-2016...That was UMs stupidity....But I'm cool with that...and so is my Guy....
College football is a business and when you make a business decision you live with it. Some are good and some not so good, but that is the business.

Advertisement
We'd be sitting with 7-8 NCs with "My Guy"
In the meantime, we had to Stomach Coker...Onion..Golden and Richt...
You never know. I think Butch left UM for the Browns so we’ll never know. Did a nice job rebuilding a broken product.

Advertisement
You never know. I think Butch left UM for the Browns so we’ll never know. Did a nice job rebuilding a broken product.
I have absolutely NO doubt in my mind we'd have more than 5 NCs as we stand...The 2003..04..05 and so on would have been unstoppable...Why??...Recruiting..and evaluating prospects and Asst Coaching would have Been A+.....

I have absolutely NO doubt in my mind we'd have more than 5 NCs as we stand...The 2003..04..05 and so on would have been unstoppable...Why??...Recruiting..and evaluating prospects and Asst Coaching would have Been A+.....
Dude your guy left the job, that was his choice. Ancient history. Most people have moved on from Butch Davis a long time ago I am worried about the 2019 team

Since you are so knowledgeable of all things Butch Davis why was he never hired once he left in 2000?
He went to a BB school and kicked our teeth in....He had more offers than you seem to know...Couldnt coach for 4yrs as part of buyout with UNC...hence Bucs and commentator jobs...NEVER wanted to leave South Fl...Everywhere he has went he has Won...Took a Browns team to the playoffs which was unheard of...Hows things in Cleveland since he left??...Hows things at UM since his kids and Assts have left??...Please my man....Dont go there with me...You simply cant argue with proven success...not only from 95-2000...But from 84-88...Sit down with JJ (As I did with my wife sitting next to me) and ask him about Butch, then be sure to let me know how that went....

Advertisement
Back