Enos and Butch Barry

Bernie doesn't have a family member that Knows EXACTLY what went down...I do...
Bernie didn't go to the Browns with Butch in 01 like said family member did...
Bernie is an BOT Emeritus and knows the entire story including Cleveland. Remember where Bernie played most of his NFL career. He is rather strong in Cleveland. Now getting back to the original thread, I’m feeling good about Enos and Barry.

Advertisement
Bernie is an BOT Emeritus and knows the entire story including Cleveland. Remember where Bernie played most of his NFL career. He is rather strong in Cleveland. Now getting back to the original thread, I’m feeling good about Enos and Barry.
Bernie wasnt at UM when this went down...I was...This isn't about the Browns...this is about what went down from Nov of 2000 too Jan of 01 at UM....

Bernie wasnt at UM when this went down...I was...This isn't about the Browns...this is about what went down from Nov of 2000 too Jan of 01 at UM....
Yep you Know more than Bernie! Start your 700th Butch thread and let’s keep Dan and Butch Barry in this discussion!

Advertisement
Yep you Know more than Bernie! Start your 700th Butch thread and let’s keep Dan and Butch Barry in this discussion!
You should pity the old cook from Orlando. His “high” is posting about the good old times and how he knew coaches and players. Poor guy living in the past. His obsession with botch similar to obsession by FORMER poster, dynasty. The past is gone and little or no purpose rehashing what happened 15 years ago. Let us live in the present and discuss issues about the up and coming 2019 season.

This thread started with some promise....

....until it was Orlandoed.

It was Butchered! Guy has been done at UM for 19 years. I’m trying to give some valuable insight from guys that bled orange and green literally and Butch Davis shows up. Enos and Barry are a very promising duo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Dude They OWNED the team! Give up!
Dude???..So tf what...We're NOT talking about the Browns...We are talking about what happened at UM from 2000 too 01 concerning Butch leaving and taking Chuck with him...I dont care about what happened after that...Jesus Christ...Ive NEVER seen someone on this site change a subject to fit their narrative more than you....Good lord....

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is to groom Jesse Stone to fulfill that role....
Dan will continue to build that side of the ball. Again a QB has to step up but the future of UM offensive football is bright. Four guys that won NCs here under center are very confident of that so I’m in.

Advertisement
You should pity the old cook from Orlando. His “high” is posting about the good old times and how he knew coaches and players. Poor guy living in the past. His obsession with botch similar to obsession by FORMER poster, dynasty. The past is gone and little or no purpose rehashing what happened 15 years ago. Let us live in the present and discuss issues about the up and coming 2019 season.
Getting back to the original post and Enos and Barry. Dan brought Barry here because he is comfortable with him as a teacher and schemer to coincide with the offensive approach. These guys watched multiple practices and scrimmages and have sat down with Dan and talked offensive football for hours. The ex players I spoke to all played under center behind average offensive lines but the offensive scheme was able to hide those weaknesses. They are confident Dan and Butch ( not Davis, he’s at FIU) can utilize our skill guys in a way that has been lacking for years. I would guarantee these guys gave more knowledge than anyone here. They have not been this optimistic for many years. Dan Enos was their home run hire on multiple fronts. They love him. He is a “Miami guy”

When these guys get excited, I'm all in. They haven't been excited in a long time. Several talked to Dan, they like his approach, and I think they know just a tad about offensive approach! This is just a handful of the attendees. Great turnout. Dan Enos is the "Miami Guy" we've been looking for and that's not my opinion.

D4CzmQaX4AIxOJH.jpg:large
I recognize Stev Walsh and Gino Toretta, who are the others?

I recognize Stev Walsh and Gino Toretta, who are the others?
The guy in the back was a pretty good QB and won our first NC! Kenny Calhoun is in the tan slacks, good DB but may have been in the end zone for Hail Flutie! Good to see Bernie doing better. Over 200 alumni attended the event.

Advertisement
Back