Enos Already Testing the QBs

True that part is not his fault... but plenty of off the field things absolutely were his fault.

This is where I'm at. I think Perry absolutely has the physical and football-related tools to play here. He just can't seem to keep himself out of trouble and that never bodes well for a new regime that is looking to overhaul the QB room...

Advertisement
I don't understand the guys on here saying Perry is gone....This is the QB coach testing his guys to see what they already know or don't know, not the NFL Draft scouts deciding if they will pick him up or not. His sole purpose of the spring is NOT to find a starter...his whole job will be to develop each and every QB as much as possible and push every single one of them.

Perry taking the coverage test...

DeafeningRequiredBoutu-max-1mb.gif

How you know what he likes doing?

I know because I read and listen...mork Prickt has said he doesn't do film study as much as prickt would like which was partly why he went back to rosier. I guess Perry got confused perhaps and instead of studying film he went to making film?!? Lulz.

Perry isn’t gonna be here long if true. He already came in not even knowing how to read coverages from Ocala Vanguard.
Its not suprising he didn't know how to read coverages well. Some of these spread offenses are 1 read systems. Thats why they are able to just plug and play guys. Those baylor offenses was 1 read and guys like rg3 and petty struggled reading defenses in the nfl.

Advertisement
Maybe he oozed talent in 7 on 7 drills in shorts. I didn't see him ooze sh-t when he did play last year.

I wish you would have read the next line. Who has looked good in Richts system? Kaaya looked the best but its been a steady decline ever since. Im personally putting the blame on Richt and giving these kids another chance. Just like Manny did.

Mark and Jon probably handed them bible pamphlets and crayons. I'm so glad the Bicht is gone.
There a new sheriff in town, clearly more serious about winning
Richt did you bad, friend. It may take time but you’ll be able to love again, trust me.

I know because I read and listen...mork Prickt has said he doesn't do film study which was partly why he went back to rosier. I guess Perry got confused perhaps and instead of studying film he went to making film?!? Lulz.
Richt never said he didn't like doing it. I think he was saying he needed to do more of it.

Advertisement
Not only the competition, but this is where the much needed Learning begins.
I agree. Unlike the ridiculous comments in the thread, I believe Enos wants to find out where he needs to begin his QB teaching. He can give guys specific help like a tutor would rather than just going over coverages where everyone is nodding their heads, "yes I understand", but only 2 of 4 actually do.

I like that he is establishing the mental side of the game. Kind of like the game of golf where it's 90% mental and 10% physical. In other words, if your mind is making the right decisions, your physical movements will follow.

Enos stated that at Alabama, he evaluated and tailored specific drills for each QB to do in the off season to improve their game. I expect he will do the same things here at UM. What it means to me is that whomever you think may be the starter after the Spring camp may not be come Fall camp. Someone (hopefully all) will grind away over the summer with those drills and apply the knowledge given to him to emerge as the starting QB by the end of Fall camp.

This leaves me excited and optimistic about our offense moving forward regardless of who wins the starting job.

Richt never said he didn't like doing it. I think he was saying he needed to do more of it.

If he's not doing it do you think it's because he likes doing it or just ****ing off his coach? It's because he doesn't like it and he thinks he can just go out there and wing it.

Advertisement
If he's not doing it do you think it's because he likes doing it or just ****ing off his coach? It's because he doesn't like it and he thinks he can just go out there and wing it.
Yall dudes love trying to read people mind. You dont know that guy.

Advertisement
LOL you're right about that. It's a pretty rough area, too. People think horse farms and John Travolta when they think Ocala, but there's some really poor and dangerous areas there, believe it or not.
those lames up there call ocala little miami lol seriously

Advertisement
Back