Enos Already Testing the QBs

It's a team effort.

Yes, slingers are important, but the team succeeds/fails together.

Tell that to last year's defense.

Agree you win and lose as a team, but there isn't a single conference champion-potential playoff team out there that doesn't have an elite quarterback.

We can win the Coastal with average under center, but that's where it will end every year.

Advertisement
The Steve Young Tampa Bay Buccaneers say hi.

Also waving are the Trent Dilfer Baltimore Ravens.
Are you arguing just to argue? Yes if you have an other worldly defense like the ravens did you can win with a mediocre quarterback. But that is a very rare situation. Unquestionably a good quarterback elevates the entire team, and if you have a crapy player under center you are not likely going to achieve much no matter how good the rest of the parts are around you. This is fact not opinion.

Tell that to last year's defense.

Agree you win and lose as a team, but there isn't a single conference champion-potential playoff team out there that doesn't have an elite quarterback.

We can win the Coastal with average under center, but that's where it will end every year.
And last year showed that with bad quarterback play the ceiling may not even be that high.

Advertisement
Coverage Test No. 1

1548340317875.png

Advertisement
Jesus, this fan base turned on Perry quick.
I don’t think he’ll take another snap as a Cane, but there’s no reason to treat the kid this way. He was coached by Jon Richt and quaterbacking a 1980’s offense. He was never going to prosper here.

He has nice traits for a college QB, not his fault he ended up on a clusterfvck of delusion and nepotism

Perry isn’t gonna be here long if true. He already came in not even knowing how to read coverages from Ocala Vanguard.

LoL, cut that out man, he'll have 3 options, either rise to the occassion, humble himself down and ride the pine, or transfer, his hand picked protector is gone now, wouldnt be a smart idea to post any video's now and fail test/questions!

Advertisement
I don’t think he’ll take another snap as a Cane, but there’s no reason to treat the kid this way. He was coached by Jon Richt and quaterbacking a 1980’s offense. He was never going to prosper here.

He has nice traits for a college QB, not his fault he ended up on a clusterfvck of delusion and nepotism

Love this take. I think Perry oozes talent. He was stuck in an archaic system that forced him to play a style that didn't fit his skillset.

Im not ready to write him off yet. But, beating out the other cats won't be easy. Tate seems to take this **** very serious and Jarren has incredible skills.

(God I hope no one pulls this comment back up when Perry is booted from the team for his next **** video)

maybe Perry can't read coverages well right now, but doesn't it behoove the team and the program for him to learn? isn't that what college is about? maybe he's had some ****** coaches, including one Jon Richt that didn't teach him??

it is in everyone's interest that Perry learn and be a competent and good QB. That would help and improve the team, no? Isn't that what we all want or do we want just one specific player to do well??

what kind of fandom wants a QB to fail, notwithstanding that QB's stupid repeated mistakes.

Advertisement

True that part is not his fault... but plenty of off the field things absolutely were his fault.

Love this take. I think Perry oozes talent. He was stuck in an archaic system that forced him to play a style that didn't fit his skillset.

Im not ready to write him off yet. But, beating out the other cats won't be easy. Tate seems to take this **** very serious and Jarren has incredible skills.

(God I hope no one pulls this comment back up when Perry is booted from the team for his next **** video)
Maybe he oozed talent in 7 on 7 drills in shorts. I didn't see him ooze sh-t when he did play last year.

Its already known perry wasnt dedicated to the mental side of the game and his film study has always been weak, come game time when he would come over to the sidelines after a failed series and coach richt would ask him certain simple qb questions like what are you seeing, he'd give the wrong answer, which is the makn reason why he kept getting benched, coach richt gave that man every opportunity to seized the starting job and as a 2nd year player he just wasnt ready to do it. Now going into year 3, had he been in the same offense he might have made good strides, but now, going into a new offensive system, everybody is on even ground once again, he'll have to show maturity, coach richt had to bench for alot of things he did and was doing, several programs would have dismissed him by now, thats why you gotta respect coach richt cause he's not trying to throw players away.

This new offensive change is going to be good for all the offensive players, i cant see things being worst or the same as last year, its go time.

True that part is not his fault... but plenty of off the field things absolutely were his fault.

This is where I'm at. I think Perry absolutely has the physical and football-related tools to play here. He just can't seem to keep himself out of trouble and that never bodes well for a new regime that is looking to overhaul the QB room...

Advertisement
Back