Enjoy the fsu melt down

Advertisement
Someone call Warchant...give them.the number to the banner company...

They are in full throated wailing and flailing baby harp seal mode...

hysterical...

most are calling for LSU to "fix" their Fisher problem...

Richt will see their secondary getting toasted and decide on a run heavy game plan

Advertisement
I thought it was an outstanding win for a young team and young defense that proved just how opportunistic it can be.

Next year we will rout them

Found this gem online, reminds me of when someone at the FAU was saying fire D'no lol.

[video=youtube;aJgPVmUqTEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJgPVmUqTEA[/video]

Did you guys know that UNC is also on our schedule? So why do we need FSU for "strength of schedule"?

I will tell you that I'm much more concerned about UNC than I am about FSU. We know we're going to get the best from our guys next Saturday. The way they completely dominated FSU in that first half was scary. Maybe Manny's more aggressive style will yield different results but I am concerned.

After watching UNC's games against UGA, F$U and Pitt I am not that concerned about their defense.
Offensively they will put up points but I think we will find a way to win at home.

Advertisement
FSU might be totally defeated this week. I hope they mail it in and we ******* destroy these ******s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

8a7ed3a972c050f8214e360e8228db32.png

Pure gold reading these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense is weak, but they still got #4 . Any of you think this will be some kind of blowout are smoking good ****. We don't have the type of offense they've had trouble with....they struggle with mobile QBs. I see this being a dogfight.

Advertisement
Defense is weak, but they still got #4 . Any of you think this will be some kind of blowout are smoking good ****. We don't have the type of offense they've had trouble with....they struggle with mobile QBs. I see this being a dogfight.

They struggle with pass defense. Kaaya threw for 400 yards and 3tds last year. Unc qb lit their *** up yesterday, chad kelly was lighting them up in the 1st half.

Someone call Warchant...give them.the number to the banner company...

They are in full throated wailing and flailing baby harp seal mode...

hysterical...

most are calling for LSU to "fix" their Fisher problem...
No way. That banner company is all ours we don't want them getting rid of jimbo

I hope he stays. Richt will own that clown. Deficiencies are already coming out in talent and effort

Advertisement
Found this gem online, reminds me of when someone at the FAU was saying fire D'no lol.

[video=youtube;aJgPVmUqTEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJgPVmUqTEA[/video]
Lmao the guy got scared and turned the camera down to leave when Jimbo turned around. Pu$$y

Berrios is our Switzer.

Uh, they try to get the ball in Switzer's hands 20 times a game. Berrios had one catch and a shtload of fair catches today.

Yes, and we should do the **** same. Berrios will be open against FSU all day long. I should have said he is our Switzer against FSU, because obviously he hasn't put up the stats thus far to be compared. He will be open all day against FSU, just watch.

Advertisement
Back