Enjoy the fsu melt down

Advertisement
3 Miles Island Right now.

I expect Chernobyl if the game stays this way. A sampling of some of the current thread titles:

**Goodbye bowl streak
**You Kelly defenders got your work cut out for you
**team looking like dog**** again
**Honest Question...is this the hardest team to watch?
**Well, the good news is Jimbo can't go anywhere
**Right now it's our offense
**What's Kelly saying to the defense?
**This entire team is hot stinking dog****.
**FIRE CHARLES KELLY!

And my personal favorite ...

**Game over, season over

564488cc92c361641151f0a56a97979d.png

Love this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Enjoy it don't worry about us . This about the most arrogant fb in history getting whooped

I kind of want FSU to eek this out so they have a false sense of accomplishment going into next week. Or lose, I really don't care. I just hope we start hot against them and stay hot. Can't take the foot off the gas at all if we get a lead.

Advertisement
Listen FSU winning and us beating them looks great for our SOS, but at the end of the day recruits want to play for a winner. So FSU losing every ******* game possible is absolute anazingness for us, no other way to cut it.

Listen FSU winning and us beating them looks great for our SOS, but at the end of the day recruits want to play for a winner. So FSU losing every ******* game possible is absolute anazingness for us, no other way to cut it.

Miami fans cheering for fsu is retarded .

Advertisement
Listen FSU winning and us beating them looks great for our SOS, but at the end of the day recruits want to play for a winner. So FSU losing every ****ing game possible is absolute anazingness for us, no other way to cut it.

Not if they lose every other game and beat miami. Better to beat them when they are good, not when they suck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Listen FSU winning and us beating them looks great for our SOS, but at the end of the day recruits want to play for a winner. So FSU losing every ****ing game possible is absolute anazingness for us, no other way to cut it.

Not if they lose every other game and beat miami. Better to beat them when they are good, not when they suck.

Different era kids want to play for winners not 4 loss teams

Advertisement
Back