Enjoy the fsu melt down

Advertisement
1. I enjoy watching fSU lose as much as I enjoy a canes win.

2. Never ever root for FSU even if they are 0-10 and playing ND.

3. The table is set and suddenly FSU is beaten and demoralized.

WE NEED TO WIN NEXT WEEK. I MUCH RATHER BEAT FSU AND LOSE OUT. THAT IS HOW MUCH I WANT THIS GAME

We will put the death knell in the coffin for their program next week...

Jimbob is headed to LSU at the end of the season & Louisville/Clemson have overtaken them as the best team in the Atlantic.

Crootin' in the Richt era is about to be a tidal wave!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Jimbob is headed to LSU at the end of the season & Louisville/Clemson have overtaken them as the best team in the Atlantic.

If FSU's season falls apart, there's no way in **** LSU hires Jumbo.

What I was just thinking. His stock is rapidly falling and want that clown to stay. Without Winston he is a corch

Advertisement

We will fly a banner keep jimbo

McShay said on Thrusday, that he was their number 1 candidate in their coaching search.

Listen FSU winning and us beating them looks great for our SOS, but at the end of the day recruits want to play for a winner. So FSU losing every ****ing game possible is absolute anazingness for us, no other way to cut it.

Miami fans cheering for fsu is retarded .

Watching the game, I said to my brother multiple times "my brain is telling me to root for FSU so we get a leg up in the costal, but for some reason my stomach won't let me".

That game was a win-win in my mind. Now we just gotta take care of business against both FSU and UNC.

Good win, good day. [emoji1373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Listen FSU winning and us beating them looks great for our SOS, but at the end of the day recruits want to play for a winner. So FSU losing every ****ing game possible is absolute anazingness for us, no other way to cut it.

Not if they lose every other game and beat miami. Better to beat them when they are good, not when they suck.
Because we have been so good and they been kicking out a$$? I want them to lose every game.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I will never ever cheer for FSU. Ever. *ck FSU. Next weekend their winning streak against us will end when get in that ***, like that **** from Stanford.

Advertisement
I have absolutely no sympathy for the Noles, Dawgs or any other team out there. After more than 10 years of being completely irrelevant, they can all go **** themselves. We can all just sit back and enjoy.

Advertisement
Back