Engaged

Pray that he has a successful marriage, full of health and that his future family will be safe and healthy!
 
Who's the dude?

Irrelevant. He'll never be truly over his first love.

Screenshot_20190110-173622_Gallery.webp
 
The wedding will be unique in the fact that the Groom, not the Bride, will be crying.
 
Was it nj or his later ago? Or both? LOL

I think both. But he's like the ****roaches, he'll be back. Just like the roaches will all be in charge when the rest of us are gone, stateofmind will still be roaming this board long after this board doesn't even exist anymore. And don't ask me how that's possible, I don't have to know how it will happen to just know that it will...
 
I think both. But he's like the ****roaches, he'll be back. Just like the roaches will all be in charge when the rest of us are gone, stateofmind will still be roaming this board long after this board doesn't even exist anymore. And don't ask me how that's possible, I don't have to know how it will happen to just know that it will...
LMAO! And both are like the Energizer Bunny - take a licking and keep on tickin' and would no doubt get exteremly excited about that analogy.
 
Back
Top