Engaged

Whether or not Manny has the O staff in place, whoever is there seems to be totally engaged in recruiting. And not just on the D side.

And yes, Teblow did get engaged.

Dude's finally going to get some yang. He must have a serious case of blue balls

biz423

Redshirt Freshman
Pray that he has a successful marriage, full of health and that his future family will be safe and healthy!

SayWhat

Sophomore
Damn, I would say she is probably worth the wait. I know, I know, but she is fire.

TerragonSix

#FlushTheTurds2019
The wedding will be unique in the fact that the Groom, not the Bride, will be crying.

Was it nj or his later ago? Or both? LOL
I think both. But he's like the cockroaches, he'll be back. Just like the roaches will all be in charge when the rest of us are gone, stateofmind will still be roaming this board long after this board doesn't even exist anymore. And don't ask me how that's possible, I don't have to know how it will happen to just know that it will...

I think both. But he's like the cockroaches, he'll be back. Just like the roaches will all be in charge when the rest of us are gone, stateofmind will still be roaming this board long after this board doesn't even exist anymore. And don't ask me how that's possible, I don't have to know how it will happen to just know that it will...
LMAO! And both are like the Energizer Bunny - take a licking and keep on tickin' and would no doubt get exteremly excited about that analogy.

My guess? Her strapon game is brutal.