Engaged

biz423

Redshirt Freshman
Pray that he has a successful marriage, full of health and that his future family will be safe and healthy!

TerragonSix

A piece of yesterday; trying to be today..
The wedding will be unique in the fact that the Groom, not the Bride, will be crying.

g8rh8rMD

Junior
Was it nj or his later ago? Or both? LOL
I think both. But he's like the cockroaches, he'll be back. Just like the roaches will all be in charge when the rest of us are gone, stateofmind will still be roaming this board long after this board doesn't even exist anymore. And don't ask me how that's possible, I don't have to know how it will happen to just know that it will...

423Hurricane

Recruit
I think both. But he's like the cockroaches, he'll be back. Just like the roaches will all be in charge when the rest of us are gone, stateofmind will still be roaming this board long after this board doesn't even exist anymore. And don't ask me how that's possible, I don't have to know how it will happen to just know that it will...
LMAO! And both are like the Energizer Bunny - take a licking and keep on tickin' and would no doubt get exteremly excited about that analogy.

No_Fly_Zone

Sophomore
My guess? Her strapon game is brutal.