End of a Dynasty?

I respect the Pats for what they've accomplished

BUT I'll be danged if I ever cheer for them to win..so..GO ANYBODY!!! to win the Super Bowl!! ....except the Pats

Advertisement
You posted that with over 2 minutes to go when the greatest QB of all time is about to take the field. lol

Yea, but I'm sure most people didn't expect Mahomes to lead the chiefs to a field goal in 30 seconds. I honestly think if Kansas City won the over time toss it would be a Patriots Loss. Mahomes had things clicking late

With the new QB rules, Brady legit could play til he’s 45. The way he takes care of himself, he could play til 45 w minimum drop off. The Brady rules has prolonged his career. Wonder how many SBs/Records would an Aikman or Steve Young have if they played under today’s rules.

Last edited:
Gotta be a pats fans...but anyway that so called roughing the passer call against Brady when they were stopped cold was egregious

The roughing the passer was bad, not the worst I've ever seen, but bad...that said, so was the awful missed offensive pass interference/pick play that was not called on KC and resulted in a big play, leading to a TD...

Go back and read my comment...the key point was that it wasn't unbalanced in the missed calls, unlike the NFCCG which had an unbelievably awful call so late in the game that there was no opportunity to have it balance out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Quickly....anyone tell me you were surprised when the pats got the ball back on the muffed punt?

You are clearly, however, a Pats hater and are just looking for anything to ***** about....it was clear on the replay, when you look at it from multiple angles that it didn't touch Edelman...also go back and look at his reaction, he didn't run back and try to recover the ball which is the telltale sign that it didn't touch him.

There is no conspiracy theory to rationalize their success...they're are simply better at this than everyone else right now. In a game of inches, they make sure that they have every single detail buttoned up.

The roughing the passer was bad, not the worst I've ever seen, but bad...that said, so was the awful missed offensive pass interference/pick play that was not called on KC and resulted in a big play, leading to a TD...

Go back and read my comment...the key point was that it wasn't unbalanced in the missed calls, unlike the NFCCG which had an unbelievably awful call so late in the game that there was no opportunity to have it balance out.

The guy didn't even touch Brady and the ref was all over the defender like a cheap suit.

The guy didn't even touch Brady and the ref was all over the defender like a cheap suit.

Ok, I agreed it was a bad call...what's your point? Is it that I didn't go full-crazy person and call it the worst call in history? Again, that bad call was more than balanced out by the missed OPI/pick play that set up a TD for KC.

It seems that you only want to address the issue from your point of view, not with full context while utilizing critical thinking. You are falling prey to confirmation bias, you want to push a narrative and only look for evidence that supports that narrative. It's fine, everyone does it from time to time.

Advertisement
With the new QB rules, Brady legit could play til he’s 45. The way he takes care of himself, he could play til 45 w minimum drop off. The Brady rules has prolonged his career. Wonder how many SBs/Records would an Aikman or Steve Young have if they played under today’s rules.

The Patriots have also set things up to allow him to do just that.

The entire NFL went small. Small, quick tempo offenses, and small, fast DB-heavy defenses to defend those same offenses.

The Pats drafted for a power running scheme, and have relied on it all the way to another Super Bowl. Say what you want about the guy, but when the league goes left, Belichick goes right - and it usually works for him (he did the same thing starting in 2007 when the Colts changed the rules to make it so you can't touch receivers).

You are clearly, however, a Pats hater and are just looking for anything to ***** about....it was clear on the replay, when you look at it from multiple angles that it didn't touch Edelman...also go back and look at his reaction, he didn't run back and try to recover the ball which is the telltale sign that it didn't touch him.

There is no conspiracy theory to rationalize their success...they're are simply better at this than everyone else right now. In a game of inches, they make sure that they have every single detail buttoned up.

100% spot on. The roughing call on Brady was bad. The non-call on the pick play that led to the Watkins and catch and run was egregious, if not more so.

After the roughing call, Chiefs still had two opportunities to stop the Pats O. They didn't and they lost because of it. That's the game of football.

Ok, I agreed it was a bad call...what's your point? Is it that I didn't go full-crazy person and call it the worst call in history? Again, that bad call was more than balanced out by the missed OPI/pick play that set up a TD for KC.

It seems that you only want to address the issue from your point of view, not with full context while utilizing critical thinking. You are falling prey to confirmation bias, you want to push a narrative and only look for evidence that supports that narrative. It's fine, everyone does it from time to time.

My point is obvious...everyone knows that you have fo beat the pats plus the refs. Just like Dean Smith (RIP) with unc, you dont just beat unc you gotta beat them plus the refs. #FACTS.

My point is obvious...everyone knows that you have fo beat the pats plus the refs. Just like Dean Smith (RIP) with unc, you dont just beat unc you gotta beat them plus the refs. #FACTS.

Sigh...ok. Your point has already found to be severely flawed. I guess if one could reason with unreasonable people, then there would be no unreasonable people. Good use of a hashtag though, very Trumpian and we all know how strong his critical thinking skills are.

Advertisement
The Patriots have also set things up to allow him to do just that.

The entire NFL went small. Small, quick tempo offenses, and small, fast DB-heavy defenses to defend those same offenses.

The Pats drafted for a power running scheme, and have relied on it all the way to another Super Bowl. Say what you want about the guy, but when the league goes left, Belichick goes right - and it usually works for him (he did the same thing starting in 2007 when the Colts changed the rules to make it so you can't touch receivers).

Totally agree. As they say: if everyone is thinking the same thing, no one is really thinking. In a copy cat league, Belichick just uses the group-think that is so prevalent to set the Pats up for success year in and year out.

Go look at the Dorsett TD catch with the non-PI call, and tell me about how the Pats get all the flags.

Or how about Watkins catch-and-run to set up the go-ahead TDs, where the DB covering him wasn't just picked - he was tackled. No call.

Advertisement
Go look at the Dorsett TD catch with the non-PI call, and tell me about how the Pats get all the flags.

Or how about Watkins catch-and-run to set up the go-ahead TDs, where the DB covering him wasn't just picked - he was tackled. No call.

No one said that the pats get all the calls...just the key ones that keep giving them life.

No one said that the pats get all the calls...just the key ones that keep giving them life.

Oh please, aren't you tired of being a BS artist? (again, very Trumpian of you...I'm sensing a pattern emerge here) Now you're splitting hairs because your #FACTS are either incomplete or are, to follow your Trumpian example, #FAKE NEWS. Every team gets opportunities in every single game, either due to officiating miscues or opponent brain cramps, the Patriots simply capitalize on them with greater regularity than everyone else...that's what great, well-coached teams do. KC got plenty of opportunities in that game due to missed calls, the difference is that the Patriots turned more of the calls that went their way INTO key ones.

Oh please, aren't you tired of being a BS artist? (again, very Trumpian of you...I'm sensing a pattern emerge here) Now you're splitting hairs because your #FACTS are either incomplete or are, to follow your Trumpian example, #FAKE NEWS. Every team gets opportunities in every single game, either due to officiating miscues or opponent brain cramps, the Patriots simply capitalize on them with greater regularity than everyone else...that's what great, well-coached teams do. KC got plenty of opportunities in that game due to missed calls, the difference is that the Patriots turned more of the calls that went their way INTO key ones.

Not buying it..if it happens one time I'd say it was a non factor, but when you can call the outcome of plays well before they happen is another thing all together. See it for what it is my friend or don't I don't really care.

The Look says ALOT!

I laughed when I saw that shot last night and how absurdly big the shoulder padding on the weather gear was. All Brady needed was spikes on the shoulder pads and he could have been the third person in The Legion of Doom.

Advertisement
Back