End of a Dynasty?

Advertisement
Side note: I know stats don’t tell the story but I thought Ragland sucked today. Another Bama Incorporated bust.

Advertisement
Im a Gmen fan but respect I got no hate for the Pats but this got to be the best dynasty ever in the modern day. The game changed they always adapt and if they lose they always bounce back, cats been doing this for 19 years its unheard of. Props to what Bill and Brady have done I would always say Brady wasnt the best until I couldnt say it no more after the ATL game.......he shut my *** up.

Advertisement
Chiefs defense is what was trash. Couldn't get off the field. 3 third and longs in row given up and then let a slow, midget RB punch it in on them.

Doesn't change the fact that the OT rules are garbage, and it'd be way more fun to have college rules.

Advertisement
NFL overtime rules are trash, and they should use college rules for OT.

Honestly I called the Patriots comeback against the Falcons... Made about $1000 give or take. But today could of gone to who ever got the ball in overtime. Dont tell me Patrick Mahomes didn't have Brady thinking. That is all I did jump the gun but the Chiefs and Rams are teams that I believe can knock off the Patriots 9/10 if no one else can

If I was Andy Reid I would have wasted some clock before the last Touchdown in regulation. Worst case scenario overtime

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back