End of a Dynasty?

Repeatedly ran Eddleman in motion to get open. Can’t wait for our guys to do stuff like that again🙌

Advertisement
smh

Attachments

• 20D782C8-315B-467C-BBBD-35D64BEC1FB8.png
    20D782C8-315B-467C-BBBD-35D64BEC1FB8.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
Doesn't change the fact that the OT rules are garbage, and it'd be way more fun to have college rules.

It's better than in the past where a FG on the first drive would win it. Forcing a team to score a TD on that first drive for the win is much better. If you can't keep a team out of the end zone to give your offense a chance in order to get the Superbowl that's on you. Look at the Rams today. Saints got the ball, Rams made a play on defense and they won the game.

Advertisement
In the time it took me to type this Tom Brady has converted yet another 3rd and 10 by finding Edelmen across the middle.

Brady so smooth he could rock any swag Coat/sweater/jacket

Attachments

• 200w (3).gif
    200w (3).gif
    692.2 KB · Views: 17
Advertisement
Next week the Patriots "Will" lose to the Rams. Ndamukong Suh will probably extensively slam Brady. But The Rams are probably the best 2 way team. My argument will grow legs but it doesn't detract from the performances the Patriots put out

rams got away with onel late in that game.that no interference call saints might not of scored a td.but that no call influenced the outcomd.by the way I'm not a saints fan.

Advertisement
Next week the Patriots "Will" lose to the Rams. Ndamukong Suh will probably extensively slam Brady. But The Rams are probably the best 2 way team. My argument will grow legs but it doesn't detract from the performances the Patriots put out
lol the patriots will win. it won't be easy or pretty, but they'll win again. I've seen this movie before. I know how it ends. GOAT QB & COACH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back