End of a Dynasty?

Advertisement
Next week the Patriots "Will" lose to the Rams. Ndamukong Suh will probably extensively slam Brady. But The Rams are probably the best 2 way team. My argument will grow legs but it doesn't detract from the performances the Patriots put out
Hey genius, game is not next week. Game is in 2 weeks. Too many of you cis posters should not even be on this forum because you make fools of yourselves with your inaccurate and vacuous comments.

Advertisement
If my cowboys aren’t going to win
It might as well be Tom and the Pats!!
They are incredible. As for the Rams
Sorry, I don’t want them near the Lombardi after NO got screwed by officials as bad as Miami did in 02
I hope the Patriots destroy them

I'm a Dolfan and couldn't feel less affected by another Patriots Super Bowl appearance.

It doesnt hurt to have the refs looking out for you either.
The Chiefs corners where straight up mugging the Pats receivers all night with no holding or pass interference calls.
Yet as soon as the Pat corner lays a hand on the Chief receiver it was pass interference.
If anything the refs wanted the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

Advertisement
Ugh... Overtime sounds like a loss for the Chiefs. SMH the Pats are the luckiest franchise in history.

"Luckiest?"

If being smarter, working harder than everyone else, along with having the greatest coach and quarterback in the history of the game is luck, then yes, the Patriots are the luckiest franchise in history!

By the way, I am not a Patriots fan, but respect them.

You want the dynasty to end? Maybe the ****** *** teams in their division can become half decent and they won’t have 8 easy games on their schedule.

Advertisement
Hey genius, game is not next week. Game is in 2 weeks. Too many of you cis posters should not even be on this forum because you make fools of yourselves with your inaccurate and vacuous comments.

I was wrong. But then again I was hammered after 2 straight games of drinking. Martin Luther King weekend so I dont work today. Alot of posters speak nonsense but to roast me for missing the exact date of the game is judgemental. Every poster on this forum who didn't just create the account to troll the Hurricanes fan base has a story. I appreciate negative criticism if its valid. Trust me I know there's always a week in between the superbowl every year. I'm a Die Hard Dolphin fan wasn't thinking rational after another let down. Patriots Loss = Dolphins Win and vice versa

Advertisement
I was wrong. But then again I was hammered after 2 straight games of drinking. Martin Luther King weekend so I dont work today. Alot of posters speak nonsense but to roast me for missing the exact date of the game is judgemental. Every poster on this forum who didn't just create the account to troll the Hurricanes fan base has a story. I appreciate negative criticism if its valid. Trust me I know there's always a week in between the superbowl every year. I'm a Die Hard Dolphin fan wasn't thinking rational after another let down. Patriots Loss = Dolphins Win and vice versa
Don’t feel bad about your error. Most cis members often post inaccurate and worthless messages on forum. Cis membership has a majority of members that have experienced 15 years of futility with Cane football. The pain and frustration of rooting for a lousy team has neutralized their ability to post sensible and worthwhile messages. My advice is to not take Canes football too seriously. New coach and his staff may give us the same results of the past 4 coaches.

Please point to egregious bad call that materially changed the game while favoring the Patriots and wasn't balanced by missed calls that helped KC....

Gotta be a pats fans...but anyway that so called roughing the passer call against Brady when they were stopped cold was egregious

Don’t feel bad about your error. Most cis members often post inaccurate and worthless messages on forum. Cis membership has a majority of members that have experienced 15 years of futility with Cane football. The pain and frustration of rooting for a lousy team has neutralized their ability to post sensible and worthwhile messages. My advice is to not take Canes football too seriously. New coach and his staff may give us the same results of the past 4 coaches.

I hope not
Gotta be a pats fans...but anyway that so called roughing the passer call against Brady when they were stopped cold was egregious

Brady closed his eyes he got soo spooked

Advertisement
Back