Emory

Advertisement
Advertisement
I tried telling everyone....Kid stays off social media, and stays in film room.
1693652423848.gif
1693652070696.gif

Advertisement
I’ve never guaranteed anything with him, only stated facts. He came in ready to work , instantly picked up the O and had complete control of the offense / huddle. Which is rare for a true Fr.

EW is the closest thing to KD with film and acting like a pro. No social media or need for attention.

He’s obviously a pocket passer but he still trains to get faster and more explosive. Regardless how this college thing goes I could see him coaching in me day .Imo he has a Kellen Moore / Dorsey football nerd vibe.

Last edited:
Exactly.

He had a limited opportunity and he didn't give anyone any room to complain an out it. Pressure free situation m, that certainly helps. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do down the road.
The same people saying we’re crowning him would be the ones ripping him as a “ bum three star “ if he was 1-3. Miserable ******** lol.

Last edited:
I’ve never guaranteed anything with him, only stated facts. He came in ready to work , instantly picked up the O and had complete control of the offense / huddle. Which is rare for a true Fr.

EW is the closest thing to KD with film and acting like a pro. No social media or need for attention.

He’s obviously a pocket passer but he still trains to get faster and more explosive. Regardless how this college thing goes I could see him coaching in me day .Imo he has a Kellen Moore / Dorsey football nerd vibe.

Everything I’ve heard about EW is positive and has a great relationship with teammates

He’s a hard worker and actively tries to hang out with others in the team compared to golfing with only 1 WR

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s no way Jacurri is being kept off the field next year with his talent. He’s in a QB friendly offense with a Lamar Jackson skill set. He’s going to be the starter next year.
Bro you're crazy. Emory has passed him up and it's not even close. JB needs to think about being a backup for the foreseeable future.

Bro you're crazy. Emory has passed him up and it's not even close. JB needs to think about being a backup for the foreseeable future.

Repeat after me… “my narratives aren’t reality”

Mario raved about how well both Emory and Jacurri performed during the off-season and fall camp. Jacurri wants to redshirt, this is his redshirt season.

Advertisement
Back