Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
Any chance "5head" is a guy with an exceedingly large forehead (i.e., going bald)? The gronk part...I have no idea...
A 5head, at least in these parts, is anyone man or woman with a huge forehead. The Gronk part I would say is like a caveman, which Gronk essentially is, with a huge forehead. Picture The Incredible Hulk

Oh boy you’re mad huh.

Yes please, go recruit by recruit and embarrass me with 3 stars like Herbert (a 2016 recruit) who were not evaluated by Mario’s staff because he was not a coach there until 2017, and was not head coach until December 2017. I am so embarrassed.

I have seen nothing saying Mario’s 3 stars were better than everyone else’s. Let’s see what percent of his 3 stars were drafted. He’s known for being able to bring in the highly ranked players.

@djnellz so did I get dragged or did she for not knowing basic things about Mario like when he became coach at Oregon? I’m looking forward to more all caps words from her.

you and some folk on here with similar attitudes are very helpful to prepare us for when actual trolls start to inhabit this board

thank you for your diligent efforts

Advertisement
So his composite was an .88. So he was a 3 star that went to Fresno St. Good. If I really have to go back and clarify every single time for each one of the 17 of you that have failed at this for over 12 hours now that we're talking about the exact same metric that is someones final grade and whatever everyone uses, then sorry. You know why nobody on the planet outside of Miami fans referenced Mark Pope as a 5 star? Because he wasn't, due to only Rivals being dumb enough to think so. His composite was a 4 star, and that's what he was.

oops..Oops... you said the quiet part out loud.

you spoke of "miami fans" in a derogatory way.

please allow us the honor of knowing what team you (and your other alternatively named accounts with exactly the same writing style) are a fan of.

Aint really about seeing the notification. The person telling others to get a life is on the board frequently and consistently enough to see that notification and respond within minutes.

This is the issue. Not that Williams will even be a 4th star but that because people haven't sifted through the entire history of recruiting you think your assertion that it could never happen or has never happened is correct. There is no search function for your parameters on a recruiting site. A kid has to be a 3-star in spring of his senior year after being unranked up until that point then reach 4-star status. If you don't think he's a 4 star thats cool but saying he won't get there based off of criteria of an alleged precedent thats nearly impossible to confirm or contradict is chicken****. Seeing as I provided a likely example in his same recruiting class it probably isn't as rare as you think.
don't feed the troll

oops..Oops... you said the quiet part out loud.

you spoke of "miami fans" in a derogatory way.

please allow us the honor of knowing what team you (and your other alternatively named accounts with exactly the same writing style) are a fan of.
Stop embarrassing yourself and reaching like you have Go Go Gadget arms. I'll be driving down from PA to Clemson this year. I bet I won't see you there

Advertisement
Yes textbook. You tried to get involved, were proven wrong, then tried to hang on 21 hours later. You know what's "textbook"? Calling people trolls for telling the truth with 20 ******* years of data that you still haven't successfully refuted, nor has anyone else. Gfy Clown

It's pretty obvious I'm right haha. Everyone else in their feels/simps for a girl on the board.
Right about the justin herbert recruiting part since he wasn't recruited by Cristobal, wrong about the 3star recruits part, because you are absolutely over reacting acting like we are only going for 3star guys. Plus you're ignoring other factors - like the fact that we clearly want to take 3 TEs, that the rankings aren't final. All those stats you see about 5stars getting drafted and overall talent level, don't look at the player rankings from June - its when Signing day is over an the rankings are finalized. What happens when/if those guys that were 3 star or unrated become 4stars to end the season? Does that just make you wrong?

Advertisement
Yes textbook. You tried to get involved, were proven wrong, then tried to hang on 21 hours later. You know what's "textbook"? Calling people trolls for telling the truth with 20 ******* years of data that you still haven't successfully refuted, nor has anyone else. Gfy Clown

T is for the clemson Tigers that you root for
R is for the ridiculous things you type
O is the obstanance you display
L is for the laughable
Loser you expose with what you say

Advertisement
I like Emory a lot and it’s done that we got a QB so if we don’t get either of the other QB’s Emory is our insurance policy. And I think if Ponce liked him Emory is pretty **** good. Again watch this kids films it’s all there.👍❤️

Go watch every 4 star QB's HUDL and get back to me. His arm talent is closer to Matocha's than it is to Jacurri Brown's, for example.
The problem with your theory is those kids Hudle include the senior year and this kid hasn't even started his. So you might want to wait until this year since you know kids get bigger and stronger as they get older.

Advertisement
Back