Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

I think Mario’s trying to get Rashada (or Moore) and should be commended for getting this kid as they like him and if they whiff on Rashada or Moore, they already locked up Emory in the class. That’s significantly better than the last coRch’s approach - where we’d be looking at the C and D group. What if they get both QB targets - say Rashada and Emory???

If you were expecting shutouts of or domination over the Bama and UGA schools off the bat, you’re nuts. Our year 1 goal in the short term should be to finish no lower than 2nd in the ACC in recruiting and number one in the State of Florida.

Advertisement
Imagine being such a 5head gronk, smearing the walls of your cave hut with your own ****, that you think Mario Cristobal and Alonzo Highsmith are the same as Manny Diaz with no high-level oversight or evaluation help. Jesus ******* Christ go watch Fortnite, seems way more your speed than football. Same morons who *****ed and moaned about us being unable to get Zo here under Manny because of ‘how he would save the program’ are the same ones now criticising THE EXACT ******* GUY. Newsflash people; Zo has a hand in every single offer, that’s his job. If you really think that we are taking these 3 stars because we have already missed on our bigger targets then you are just absolutely clueless. If Alonzo Highsmith says he wants a kid, I don’t give a singular **** if he’s rated lower than a Kohl’s Kicker, he wants him for a reason. I promise you, that reason isn’t ‘well we missed on the top 100 other players at this position’. Get the **** out of here with that bull****, this isn’t amateur hour anymore, stop moping around and wake the **** up or get the **** out. I am seriously tired of reading this contradictory, baseless garbage and seeing people try to, daily, compare this staff and this front office with MANNY ‘all the used car exhaust smoke’ DIAZ or ‘BE A CHEESEBURGER’!

Leeds - I want to apologize. It was unintentional.

Reading this - I got a twitch. Jerked my foot off the ground!

(I seem to recall Butch almost exclusively relied on evaluations - as top recruits wouldn't even give UM a sniff.)

Didn't that necessary approach assemble the greatest college football team of all time? And didn't Mario KNOW Butch Davis? I think Mario has learned a thing or two from some really great coaches.

The problem with your theory is those kids Hudle include the senior year and this kid hasn't even started his. So you might want to wait until this year since you know kids get bigger and stronger as they get older.
Huh? I'm comparing his tape to others in his class, not guys that are already in college.

I think Mario’s trying to get Rashada (or Moore) and should be commended for getting this kid as they like him and if they whiff on Rashada or Moore, they already locked up Emory in the class. That’s significantly better than the last coRch’s approach - where we’d be looking at the C and D group. What if they get both QB targets - say Rashada and Emory???

If you were expecting shutouts of or domination over the Bama and UGA schools off the bat, you’re nuts. Our year 1 goal in the short term should be to finish no lower than 2nd in the ACC in recruiting and number one in the State of Florida.
dont be too had on them. they dont understand what smart recruiting looks like due to the failures weve had lately

Advertisement
Donno said on today's episode of Locked on Canes that Zo scouted Williams and was at his workout in Miami and gave the stamp of approval.

Everyone loved Zo's evaluation skills when hired but when he green lights a 3*, the doubters come out of the rafters.

At this point he's a Cane I think we can stop beating the horse.

I scrolled theu the bullshut.

Man. I LOVE IT WHEN @LeedsCane PUT THESE FOOLS IN THEIR PLACE!!!!

Woman of my dreams... I'm Urkel and you're Laura-wait Myra was waaayyy finer, tho.
I agree, Leeds loves anime (thats already good) and she is establishing herself very nicely. She is respectful with information and treats everyone who treats her with respect the same way.

She is a great addition on here, lovely in her sense of humor and I will support her in the future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't eve
Imagine being such a 5head gronk, smearing the walls of your cave hut with your own ****, that you think Mario Cristobal and Alonzo Highsmith are the same as Manny Diaz with no high-level oversight or evaluation help. Jesus ******* Christ go watch Fortnite, seems way more your speed than football. Same morons who *****ed and moaned about us being unable to get Zo here under Manny because of ‘how he would save the program’ are the same ones now criticising THE EXACT ******* GUY. Newsflash people; Zo has a hand in every single offer, that’s his job. If you really think that we are taking these 3 stars because we have already missed on our bigger targets then you are just absolutely clueless. If Alonzo Highsmith says he wants a kid, I don’t give a singular **** if he’s rated lower than a Kohl’s Kicker, he wants him for a reason. I promise you, that reason isn’t ‘well we missed on the top 100 other players at this position’. Get the **** out of here with that bull****, this isn’t amateur hour anymore, stop moping around and wake the **** up or get the **** out. I am seriously tired of reading this contradictory, baseless garbage and seeing people try to, daily, compare this staff and this front office with MANNY ‘all the used car exhaust smoke’ DIAZ or ‘BE A CHEESEBURGER’!
Didn't even see this post, I made a whole thread about them recruiting body types and athleticism regardless of stars and we had clowns in here telling me about look at playoff team rosters, as if I said that means they were not recruiting stars. We have some thick fans and deductive reasoning is not a strong are for alot of them.

When people say the staff is doing their own evals, they think it means, ignore all the 4 and 5 stars and recruit unranked players. No own evals mean evaluate everybody and assign your own ranking, sometimes it match up with recruiting sites, sometimes it don't. But it dont matter because you got expert talent evaluators doing the scouting.

Great interview in Sun Sentinel today. Emory is not going anywhere. He LOVES a Mario and the staff. He talks about how great a player Rashada is and welcomes him as part of a 2 QB class. ( should that happen) Says he thinks the whole QB room is great and they can all make each other better.

He was really flattered when he was recognized a few weeks ago after he came down and threw for the staff. Fan saw him eating in some deli and went up and talked to him. He said it was a sign and he knew then he was committing to Miami.

Advertisement
Great interview in Sun Sentinel today. Emory is not going anywhere. He LOVES a Mario and the staff. He talks about how great a player Rashada is and welcomes him as part of a 2 QB class. ( should that happen) Says he thinks the whole QB room is great and they can all make each other better.

He was really flattered when he was recognized a few weeks ago after he came down and threw for the staff. Fan saw him eating in some deli and went up and talked to him. He said it was a sign and he knew then he was committing to Miami.
@SWFLHurricane What were you having? Chicken Parm?

He’s a perfect guy for QB2 in this class. If he beats out a 5 star like Rashada, then great. If not, he’s good depth and will benefit from being at Miami and can go somewhere else in a few years and play.

Advertisement
Back