Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
Thats kinda obvious beens the staff loves him and we’re likely his best commitable offer. Plus he’s a Florida kid. Get him on board asap and hopefully hold on to him. He’ll be a four star when it’s all said and done.

Attachments

• D7411FE5-9DBB-4ED7-9B51-FDD1E3C502E4.gif
    D7411FE5-9DBB-4ED7-9B51-FDD1E3C502E4.gif
    203.3 KB · Views: 11
Malik Rosier live on IG right now talking to him.
Was real short talk. Says he wants to learn to speed up his feet. Models his game after Joe Burrow and Drew Brees

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never said they were the same. Nice comprehension skills. I was saying that thinking 3 stars are going to be better cause these ones were evaluated is bs. Mario is known for being a good recruiter. As in loading up on 4 and 5 star talent. His success with 4 and 5 stars does not mean his 3 stars are now better than most other 3 stars.
Feeling guilty i don't think she mentioned you by name! Could be wrong.

Advertisement
Evaluations don’t just happen out of high school, you bumble****. They also happen every year you are on a roster, if you have a coach capable of it (Mario, unlike some of the coaches we had before). If he really thought as simply as you do, he would have just said ‘oh well, he’s a 3 star, I guess I’ll just move on and have one of my recruits take over.’ Dear God, you are actually dreadful at understanding the bigger picture. Stars matter, yes but evaluations of all stars matter a **** of a lot more and to say that the previous staff’s evaluations are equivalent to Mario’s at Oregon is just such a baffling hill for you to die on. If you can seriously tell me that his starting rosters (which won two PAC 12 championships, should have won another) were 22 five stars then I will concede that you are right, his 3 stars were no better than Manny’s or Golden’s. Go on. Show me. Don’t let the girl h @ave more balls than you.
Hey @LeedsCane we may have a troll on our hands. when common sense doesn't work then yu quit wasting your time. We need you focused on feeding us info.

Anyone assuming Williams will get bumped to a 4 star must have started following recruiting last week, because that doesn't happen. Kids don't go from completely unranked, to then only gaining the standard .85 rating given to any guy with P5 offers after he finally got a few, to jump to a .90 or 4 star level. It doesn't happen, and if it does it's about one kid in the country lol. At best MAYBE he gets to .87-.88 range. People assuming a future 4 star status are just verifying their cluelessness on how this works
What exactly is Emory Williams' star rating?

Advertisement
One note on this thread...I read somewhere that an Elite 11 invite wont get you a boost in star rating, while it may not directly, it will however indirectly.

If that invite causes more schools to recruit you, than part of an evaluation for a star rating is based on how many schools think you have talent, so indirectly that invite CAN and WILL get you a boost in your star rating.

We see every year, when players are boosted in star rating simply based on who is recruiting them, and/or who they are committed to. There is quite a bit of stock put into the evaluation of your Sabans of the world, whether we want to admit it or not, it is what it is.

I mean these rating are based off evaluation, and not all ratings can be truly accurate when a player is only evaluated on their play in a game. This also why there is so damned much money put into all of these camps, 'all star' games, 7v7, QB competitions, etc. Every single one of these can be considered another way to be evaluated, as well as how many D1, D2, (an so on) schools are recruiting you. Therefore, your star rating will get a boost.

I mean if your some monster on the field, and your family can barely afford to buy tickets to come watch you play in high school, your rating will not be the same as some that are attending all of these different outlets for evaluation.

I also see the same this every year on the baseball recruiting landscape. If you can afford to play in showcase events, your probably going to have a higher national rating than "Greg Maddux Jr", who can barely afford a new pair of cleats come Spring, but you can bet your *** that someone out there will find you!

Advertisement
Check in at Elite 11:

"I'm beyond excited to be here and very blessed, it's been a childhood dream just seeing some of the best guys in the business coming through here like Tua Tagovaiola and Trevor Lawrence. What's going to be really cool about the event is you can compete and see where you are with best of the best."

Miami landed Jaden Rashada over the weekend and Williams said that's one QB he is excited to interact with.

"it was awesome to see that and the coaches at Miami have been transparent the whole time; they wanted two QBs in this class and I'm always about what is best for the program. There is competition at every Power Five school. When I took my official visit there the camaraderie was special and I know there is healthy competition there. ... Miami has a great tradition of success and the momentum we are building is special."

Mississippi State and Florida are two schools in contact but Williams said he does not intend to take any other visits.

Advertisement
Back