Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offered by Auburn and probably will OV to them in the fall. Scanning their board, it appears that he is becoming their primary remaining target for 2023 trigger men.
My Emory feelings are on record. With that being said him taking visits would be a bad look. I've never said that about any recruit.

My Emory feelings are on record. With that being said him taking visits would be a bad look. I've never said that about any recruit.

If he were a neighbor, son relative, wife's relative etc . . . wouldn't you want him to maximize the entire experience? The Saban model will bring in 1 qb or 2 qbs every cycle. IIRC only once since he took over in 2007 has he not signed a qb. He has had multiple 4-5 star qbs on roster at once. Just remember it wasn't till recentlyish that Saban started hitting on these QBs. All that to say if Emory bounces Mario will still run the next play!

If he were a neighbor, son relative, wife's relative etc . . . wouldn't you want him to maximize the entire experience? The Saban model will bring in 1 qb or 2 qbs every cycle. IIRC only once since he took over in 2007 has he not signed a qb. He has had multiple 4-5 star qbs on roster at once. Just remember it wasn't till recentlyish that Saban started hitting on these QBs. All that to say if Emory bounces Mario will still run the next play!
Has nothing to do with me wanting him to stay. The QB is supposed to be the leader of the team and most of the times the class. That's not the guy/position you want weighing options.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks, But He will be reopening his recruitment soon…
This honestly wouldn’t and shouldn’t be surprising to anyone if it happens. Only a school like Bama could keep two highly rated QBs in a class and it would even be hard for them to do

Last edited:
Advertisement
Need him to stick. I don’t trust Rashada to stay around if he’s not given the job. ****, I don’t take it for certain that JR signs with us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back