Emory set for surgery Monday

Advertisement
Thankfully it was his left. Only 19 so the growth plates likely were still soft. Another year or two and it likely doesn’t break. Wish him a speedy recovery and hope it doesn’t cause life long problems for him.
Thankfully it was his left. Only 19 so the growth plates likely were still soft. Another year or two and it likely doesn’t break. Wish him a speedy recovery and hope it doesn’t cause life long problems for him.
1699850412298.jpeg

Like Emory but he needs to fix his throwing motion
His throwing motion can work in college. He needs major focus on footwork,stepping into his throws with confidence, and trusting his eyes to get the ball out on time.

Tim fuqin Tebow was a dominant college qb with 1 of the worst wind ups of all time. Emory Wil be fine.

Godspeed on his recovery. Zero doubt he will be on the shorter end of the recovery spectrum both physically and mentally.

As for Carver yes he needs to get heavier in the seat. Said it before the season i’d be shocked if he isn’t an absolute stud before his time is up here. Elite hockey player who has tons of functional strength and great feet/hips for his size. If you like the work ethic, passion, and the dog in Emory you will love this kid once he gets his shot.

Advertisement
Best wishes to Emory. The young man showed heart.

It's going to be a total offensive reboot if Dawson leaves. No OC and no QB's. Likely lose offensive recruits and some portal out as well.

Poor kid. The good news is that it wasn’t his throwing arm. I remember I was a really good pitcher in high school and broke my throwing arm pretty bad playing football. I never could throw the ball quite the same after that. My wife was talking about how
much pain he must be in and I’m like, “He’s on so much morphine right now he probably ain’t feeling annnnnything lol.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Took me 12 weeks with same injury. Doctors actually wanted another month but I was tired of missing basketball season so I lied and said that I had been cleared to play 😂
I should probably add that I should have taken the doctor’s advice after the way it is feeling today from cold weather. My growth plates ended up a little off from doing push-ups and lifting weights to prove that I was ready to go with basically nothing more than a velcro band around my arm for support. I just couldn’t take not being able to compete. I even tried to get clearance to play the rest of football season since the cast was on my non-throwing arm but no one would allow it. Outside of occasional pain, everything else ended up fine. Hope Emory has a speedy recovery while taking the recommended advice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back