Emory set for surgery Monday

Advertisement
Thankfully it was his left. Only 19 so the growth plates likely were still soft. Another year or two and it likely doesn’t break. Wish him a speedy recovery and hope it doesn’t cause life long problems for him.

Advertisement
Not sure how his career will go or not but in terms of “being a true cane” and having heart, he has punched that card forever - showed more on two plays then a ton of players in last 20 years have shown in their careers and that’s a straight up fact.

no questions. Respect my decision.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Heal up!!
Heart of a cot danm lion!!!!!
1699812781628.jpeg

I hope he has a speedy recovery… he deserves a fair shot at winning the job next year regardless of who we bring in.
As long as no nerve damage happens a broken bone is one of the most common recoveries and shouldnt be much of a problem going forward

Advertisement
Indeed.

As I’ve said in other posts, I’ve watched a decent amount of tape on this guy. Anything he hasn’t got right now, (experience, refinement, etc.), he’s got the tools you can use to coach up. The things that can’t be coached in any QB, (heart, smarts, drive), he already has. I’ll say it again, I dare anyone to sleep on him.

Get well soon.

:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Back