Emory set for surgery Monday

Advertisement
The initial X-rays showed promise.
Fp7JFqWX0AE-KbL.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone else doubt he’ll be ready for Spring? And if JB does transfer, then what?
Spring?! I been saying it we are on pace for walk on qbs for spring..

TVD broken and destroyed by Mario, gone. Jacurri was basically out the door, they probably blowing him RIGHT NOW but they will cast him aside season rolls around so he should stick to his plan and find a coach that believes in him and build an offense for his skills instead of tryna force him in offense. Emory out for awhile..

We need portal QBs but Mario is not really a QB whisperer so we will see what we can get, we need like two atleast.

Spring?! I been saying it we are on pace for walk on qbs for spring..

TVD broken and destroyed by Mario, gone. Jacurri was basically out the door, they probably blowing him RIGHT NOW but they will cast him aside season rolls around so he should stick to his plan and find a coach that believes in him and build an offense for his skills instead of tryna force him in offense. Emory out for awhile..

We need portal QBs but Mario is not really a QB whisperer so we will see what we can get, we need like two atleast.
stop he was destroyed by Mario. he stunk it up against fsu as a sophomore.

Advertisement
stop he was destroyed by Mario. he stunk it up against fsu as a sophomore.
Well you can clear Mario of any responsibility but he has a stigma of not being the best developer of QBs. This is before he got here and these last couple seasons have not changed the narrative. For our benefit I hope we find someone to light it up in this scheme I saw last night

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back