Emory set for surgery Monday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone else doubt he’ll be ready for Spring? And if JB does transfer, then what?
Mario will double down on Bro ball. We'll just add another RB, and abandon the passing game all together.
That, or we ride with Judd Andersen. I'm sure that is going to work out well.
This program is so fcked.

Indeed.

As I’ve said in other posts, I’ve watched a decent amount of tape on this guy. Anything he hasn’t got right now, (experience, refinement, etc.), he’s got the tools you can use to coach up. The things that can’t be coached in any QB, (heart, smarts, drive), he already has. I’ll say it again, I dare anyone to sleep on him.

Get well soon.

:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
He just needs time. Time I wish he had, sitting behind a fully capable QB, which we don't have. I hope he heals up fast, but more importantly, I hope he heals up right. I hope nothing gets rushed. He could take a free medical redshirt for next season, if needed. Let him watch and learn. For the love of God, don't rush him back. The young man showed more heart, desire, and courage on one play than anything we have seen in years. That play will be a turning point for this program, regardless of the outcome of the game.

Emory Williams just became a hero to his team mates. A true freshman just showed everyone what it means to give your **** all. That will resonate, and these young men won't want to be caught doing anything less than their best. Giving anything less than their all won't work. Can't respect that anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone else doubt he’ll be ready for Spring? And if JB does transfer, then what?
Even a compound fracture bones are basically healed after 7 weeks. No joint involved so it should be fairly simple. I had a compound fracture of the ankle 3 years ago (basically foot knocked off of the bottom of the right leg, tibia sticking out 6 inches) and I was back to weight bearing in 7 weeks ... due to it being a major joint then had a month of physical therapy and was walking with a limp that gradually disappeared. He should be good to go well before Spring ball.

Played his heart out while handcuffed by Wario and Dawson. Did not cater the playbook to him or make it easy for him at all. Broke his arm on a terrible 4th down playcall, he deserves better than this ****show. Even if he has promise he’s in line to be the next QB broken by Wario.

Even a compound fracture bones are basically healed after 7 weeks. No joint involved so it should be fairly simple. I had a compound fracture of the ankle 3 years ago (basically foot knocked off of the bottom of the right leg, tibia sticking out 6 inches) and I was back to weight bearing in 7 weeks ... due to it being a major joint then had a month of physical therapy and was walking with a limp that gradually disappeared. He should be good to go well before Spring ball.
Good to know, thanks. I hadn’t yet read how significant the injury was (or wasn’t).

i get that he fought hard, but kid was still 8 for 23 for less than 100 yards....
Suck It I Love You GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Advertisement
Back