Emory aka Baby Kenny aka Baby Face Killer

RozayCane

DelrayZoe🇭🇹
When they finally allowed him to be HIM!

He showed why he was an elite 11 QB.

He has command. Knows the plays. Out there Directing traffic.

Looks excited for his teammates after plays.. head never down.

On the sideline standing and speaking to his WRs

Actually goes past his 1st read.

Give me this kid the rest of the season to see what we got for real.

Against a top 5 defense.. you showed out my boi!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
His touch on the fade route looked really good.

And he did what I’ve been lameneting us not doing for years we finally put the ball up for a guy to make a play.

His anticipation on 3rd and 13 when they dropped 8 was slick.

I don’t want to hate but that same
Coverage shut down tvd last week.

Advertisement
He's got a long way to go. But his pocket presence and intelligence shows. Tvd still the better qb, just can't turn it over. Emory may be our starter one day if we don't bring in a stud
i thought he worked the pocket really well. knew when to step up and slide around, when a lot of young QBs (including klubnik on the other side of the ball tonight!) just start running backwards when they feel the heat. that was the most impressive aspect of his game. he's clearly got a ways to go in terms of mastery of the offense, operation, etc. but there's some juice there

i thought he worked the pocket really well. knew when to step up and slide around, when a lot of young QBs (including klubnik on the other side of the ball tonight!) just start running backwards when they feel the heat. that was the most impressive aspect of his game. he's clearly got a ways to go in terms of mastery of the offense, operation, etc. but there's some juice there
His pocket movement is amazing for a freshman. I mentioned it in the game thread and some cat jumped down my throat assuming I was saying he's better than tvd. Tvd is the better qb, but he doesn't work the pocket at all. Never has.

Tvd needs to not turn it over. Team needs to clean up turnovers and penalties and this is a decent team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Incredible effort under the circumstances. I honestly didn't think we had a chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back