Emory aka Baby Kenny aka Baby Face Killer

Advertisement
Have you seen what this defense has done to everyone they’ve played?

They are legit top 5.

Add in the fact Dawson handcuffed Emory in the 1st half.. an INT where the WR tried to get cute with his route.. all things considered.. kid had a **** of a game.
Getting over two hundred yards from the running game definitely helped out. Still you’re talking about an offense that did nothing outside of an 80 yard run for three quarters of the game. I get that the game plan was conservative but why do you think they called it like that? The coaches don’t want to have to rely on him to win games yet. I liked his calm demeanor and he handled the spotlight great for a freshman but without all those rushing yards, they get shutout last night.

He needs to lose the mustache or whatever that is over his upper lip... he looks like Jack Black as Nacho Libre
Adam-Morrison-1363769905.jpeg

I have to say it again. The 4th quarter, the training wheels came off. I wish we would have opened it up a little sooner, but it worked. The O-line did a great job of protecting him. The young man has a very bright future. But man, those two yard passes were getting really old. I kept thinking, "How is this good for his confidence?" I can see the first several drives, but man, waiting until the 4th quarter was almost too much for my poor heart to handle,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back