Emory aka Baby Kenny aka Baby Face Killer

The way he was lifting Lee up after his bad snap showed his leadership too. When your QB supports you after you make a mistake it means a lot
Real talk!

He shows really good leadership skills and qualities in the limited time we’ve seen him, for just a freshman.

And loved him taking accountability after every mess up. Ownership, with his head held high.

Love this kid.

Advertisement
Walking In Season 2 GIF by Friends

Me showing up for work Monday

He's a freshman, so i will give him the benefit of doubt. He moved well in the pocket, didn't have happy feet. He didn't appear to be overwhelmed by the moment as some freshmen QBs can look in their first start. Seemed in control of the offense.

He seemed gun shy at times though. Was quick to throw the dump off passes. Also, his arm strength on passes to the outside seems to be lacking. I didn't see a starter for a team that is serious about winning just yet. He may develop into that, but i rather have TVD play even though I'm not as big a fan of his as some in the fanbase

Helps when you have an oline to keep him clean no reason to get jumpy if you're not getting hit. Crazy how the online blocked vs clemson and atm but was giving up 3 man sacks to NC. They seem more comfortable blocking 5 than they do 3 lol

Advertisement
When they finally allowed him to be HIM!

He showed why he was an elite 11 QB.

He has command. Knows the plays. Out there Directing traffic.

Looks excited for his teammates after plays.. head never down.

On the sideline standing and speaking to his WRs

Actually goes past his 1st read.

Give me this kid the rest of the season to see what we got for real.

Against a top 5 defense.. you showed out my boi!!
He's a young Peyton Manning.

I have a spoken.

Advertisement
His touch on the fade route looked really good.

And he did what I’ve been lameneting us not doing for years we finally put the ball up for a guy to make a play.

His anticipation on 3rd and 13 when they dropped 8 was slick.

I don’t want to hate but that same
Coverage shut down tvd last week.
Tvd throws a pick
4A4BD4FE-57A4-4EC8-98A8-D77C8E16BD72.gif

All things considered he did a fine job of not losing the game. Still, I’m not sure how anyone watched the offense and was like “yeah this is what we need every week”. 24-33 151 yards 1 TD 1 INT isn’t a recipe for winning against any team with an offensive pulse. Still, it was great experience for a possible future starter and he didn’t look scared out there so it’s something to build on.

Advertisement
When they finally allowed him to be HIM!

He showed why he was an elite 11 QB.

He has command. Knows the plays. Out there Directing traffic.

Looks excited for his teammates after plays.. head never down.

On the sideline standing and speaking to his WRs

Actually goes past his 1st read.

Give me this kid the rest of the season to see what we got for real.

Against a top 5 defense.. you showed out my boi!!
Liked how he coached up the 25 year old te after he dropped a pass.

Advertisement
All things considered he did a fine job of not losing the game. Still, I’m not sure how anyone watched the offense and was like “yeah this is what we need every week”. 24-33 151 yards 1 TD 1 INT isn’t a recipe for winning against any team with an offensive pulse. Still, it was great experience for a possible future starter and he didn’t look scared out there so it’s something to build on.
Have you seen what this defense has done to everyone they’ve played?

They are legit top 5.

Add in the fact Dawson handcuffed Emory in the 1st half.. an INT where the WR tried to get cute with his route.. all things considered.. kid had a **** of a game.

Advertisement
Back