Emonee Spence

Staff had cooled on him a while back. He always had Auburn in the mix too.

I haven't expected him to end up in this class for a little while now. Just waiting for him to flip.

No knocks on him. I think he's solid, could be a solid receiver down the line by his 3rd year.

I want us to pursue Callaway, Julius and Cooper. Like them more for what we need.

Gossier a project.

Chatman is a stud that we have to hold on to.

Advertisement
Staff had cooled on him a while back. He always had Auburn in the mix too.

I haven't expected him to end up in this class for a little while now. Just waiting for him to flip.

No knocks on him. I think he's solid, could be a solid receiver down the line by his 3rd year.

I want us to pursue Callaway, Julius and Cooper. Like them more for what we need.

Gossier a project.

Chatman is a stud that we have to hold on to.

Gossier is probably a tight end. But agree with the rest of the post.

Advertisement
He threw up the U last week when he scored I think he wants to be a cane it's just these coaches and there ineptitude too do anything right

****, I'd take Spence and the QB, Stanley.

Flanagan has some real stud underclassmen too, their dads ere Noles (Bush + Samuels), but you never know what some winning can do

Advertisement
He doesnt want to be a Cane at all.

.Earlier in the season, Flanagan wide receiver and Cane commit Emonee Spence told InsideTheU.com that Miami hadn’t recruited him all that much. Fast forward to the present, the good news is that Spence is reporting additional contact. The bad news is that the damage may never get repaired.

. “I’m not sure if I’m important to Miami but other colleges have been coming,” Spence said. “I’ll be fine as long as I make it to any of these schools. I’m looking at Louisville, Auburn, Georgia, TCU, UCF, and Kentucky. Nothing is official yet but I’m going to take all five of my visits.”

. Spence added that he will not use one on his home school. Their play on the field has him convinced that he may be better suited elsewhere.

. “They always come out hard but their finishing doesn’t match up with their starting,” Spence said. “To be honest, Miami runs the ball a lot so I would have to be more of a blocking guy if I go there. It’s not that there’s anything wrong with that, you can’t be selfish if you want to win. I would still get to make plays but blocking is the majority of my role.”

Yeah, Auburn doesn't run the ball at all. They are a passing team :stephenahand: Georgia too.....their QB should be a Heisman candidate with his stats. And UCF is a prolific offense, how can anyone say no to them?

Advertisement
ANOTHER GLUTEN MISS

I'd rather have Cager and Chatman, don't get me wrong Spence is good but I think the guys we have now are better especially if we get Callaway. If we are taking 3 WR this year who would you guys get rid of for Spence? Now we don't land Callaway or another stud I agree but as of now the WR we have and are after are better IMO.

Advertisement
ANOTHER GLUTEN MISS

Not.

Prefer a haul of Cager, Callaway?, Chatman

over

Gossier and Spence.

I do think Spence is solid but I have mentioned he wasn't even the best receiver on his own team. Keavon Mitchell was killing it for Flanagan this year.

Gossier was a major project.

Good for him. We had higher rated players. Cager. Chatman. Hopefully Callaway. Receivers is the least of our problems.

Advertisement
Back