Emonee Spence

really like this spence kid actually

Senior Film pleasantly surprised me.

I know spots are limited, but if we let him go, we'll regret it unless we get another stud to replace him
I did not see what you see. Too me is very average. I knew Travis Rudolph we were going to regret but I can't say the same for him.

Advertisement
i dont necessarily think he's on rudolph's level, but i like him much more than tyre brady in last year's class. we'll see how the class finishes up and who we end up taking, but i could definitely see a spot for him and i wouldnt be upset about it.

i am more excited about him after watching his senior film than i originally was. havent seen any numbers from him at camps though. anyone have those?

i dont necessarily think he's on rudolph's level, but i like him much more than tyre brady in last year's class. we'll see how the class finishes up and who we end up taking, but i could definitely see a spot for him and i wouldnt be upset about it.

i am more excited about him after watching his senior film than i originally was. havent seen any numbers from him at camps though. anyone have those?

Brady definitely has a higher ceiling.

Advertisement
Natural ability? I disagree

Go ahead and pull up his camp times from last year. Guy was running 4.8's

You would be surprised but sometimes timed 40s don't always show what you actually see.

You watch Brady at south Dade. Big man with little man feet. His 40 time seems very off. Some kids just don't run those timed 40s well at all.

Brady very athletic and has a high ceiling yes, but he has to develop more. He is raw and unpolished. That's always been the case, the right development and he can explode.

Physically though, kid is a machine. More mental and technique he needs to improve. He played some DB at south Dade too.

He doesnt want to be a Cane at all.

.Earlier in the season, Flanagan wide receiver and Cane commit Emonee Spence told InsideTheU.com that Miami hadn’t recruited him all that much. Fast forward to the present, the good news is that Spence is reporting additional contact. The bad news is that the damage may never get repaired.

. “I’m not sure if I’m important to Miami but other colleges have been coming,” Spence said. “I’ll be fine as long as I make it to any of these schools. I’m looking at Louisville, Auburn, Georgia, TCU, UCF, and Kentucky. Nothing is official yet but I’m going to take all five of my visits.”

. Spence added that he will not use one on his home school. Their play on the field has him convinced that he may be better suited elsewhere.

. “They always come out hard but their finishing doesn’t match up with their starting,” Spence said. “To be honest, Miami runs the ball a lot so I would have to be more of a blocking guy if I go there. It’s not that there’s anything wrong with that, you can’t be selfish if you want to win. I would still get to make plays but blocking is the majority of my role.”

wasn't a big fan of his but his perception is real on the state of the program. my thing is why stay committed? if you know they dont want you?

This is good news to me. We have more needs on this team than WR. We are solid at qb, rb, wr, OL. We need every recruit on defense the rest of this class. Mainly DT and a few ends and then CB and S. We have all the talent at WR and LB we could possibly need in the 2016 class if somehow we can keep it.

Advertisement
Another scenario of "he's not that good anyways, we don't need him"...and then he goes on to ball out somewhere else.

But how good is he really? I was never too impressed when we took him last year. Oh well.

Advertisement
This is good news to me. We have more needs on this team than WR. We are solid at qb, rb, wr, OL. We need every recruit on defense the rest of this class. Mainly DT and a few ends and then CB and S. We have all the talent at WR and LB we could possibly need in the 2016 class if somehow we can keep it.

/armpit fart

We need to stack chips. FSU and Alabama didn't get good by recruiting well at a position once every 3 years. And neither did we, once upon a time.

I just imagine Folden with a sign "Free Ships" just sign here strugling to even get a full class.

Advertisement
Its kinda funny that golden still feels he has the ability to squeeze kids out of this class like they are replaceable.

But how good is he really? I was never too impressed when we took him last year. Oh well.

Good enough that Gus Malzahn and Bobby Petrino are recruiting him.

Lets see if they really want him though in the first place. Its kinda like with McCray and LSU last year, he was a back up plan but in the articles made it sounds like it was his decision, when in fact LSU was slow playing him. We are a dumpster fire right now, and it appears we haven't even been that hot after his trail in the first place. So if Petrino and/or Gus were really after him, why hasn't he jumped on board yet?

Our class seems like it's full of kids we gave early *** offers too but now we "don't really want." Why the **** do we toss around these offers like ******* candy to kids who we don't think can cut it?

/armpit fart

We need to stack chips. FSU and Alabama didn't get good by recruiting well at a position once every 3 years. And neither did we, once upon a time.

We have 16 wide receivers on the roster, at first i was thinking this guy was Gosier, the 205 pound barely 3 star recruit that has been said wouldnt even make most ACC rosters, i could live with landing this guy and chatman and get rid of gosier. I think we need an explosively dynamic reciever that can challenge Coley for the return job next year it will maybe bring him back to old form

Advertisement
Back