Emonee Spence

Advertisement
And Miami is keeping their optiions open as well there are a few more that they are looking at such as Calloway, Peete, & Phillips.

he is suppose to be shopping his services...I guess Miami is slow playing him (BUT FOR WHO???)

This reminds me of the McCray situation last year. He is a plan B for Auburn at this point cause if they wanted him, he would already have committed there. So just like McCray, when someone said he is a JAG, as I myself said about McCray and Spence, the answer is well he is good enough for LSU/Auburn, when in reality he is a fall back…..

Advertisement
Al can get the Plan B guys...but he needs more DUKES, DEON BUSHES, Basically Elite Athletes....Game changers

The only WR's I'd take in this class are Chatman, Ridley, Peete, Philips, and maybe Calloway.
All the others are just taking away from the elite WR's we could get next class.

there is a kid in pa named Denniston DJ Moore. he is a wr, rb, qb, cb. his best position is wr. he manhandled micah fitzepatrick at a camp. miami should offer because it would guarantee his teammate Nasir Upshir a top 150 2016 kid would come. Moore is no charity case. he plays at same school as Jaelan Strong, gerald bowman of USC, and David Williams of South Carolina. My friend was his coach and said he is further along than strong was at this point.

Advertisement
The only WR's I'd take in this class are Chatman, Ridley, Peete, Philips, and maybe Calloway.
All the others are just taking away from the elite WR's we could get next class.

I'm sort of in this boat although Calloway is in that group. We definitely don't need more then 2 unless they are studs.

We will have:

Scott
Waters
Coley
Lewis
Berrios
Brady
Langham

For 2015, only Scott and Waters are SRs

I think Spence is solid, doesn't have the potential that Chatman has. The word is/was that the staff has cooled on Spence.

Gossier a project with a lot of potential, nothing concrete yet.

Chatman a stud, you watch him and he's oozing special.

Targets right now are Callaway, Peete, Phillips, Cooper, and Ridley.

Callaway we are in a battle with UF and I get the feel UF is in a slight lead, could change.

Peete, he definitely would be a Cane but now their is grade concerns too and staff might be slow playing him.

Ridley I think is gone, despite any rumors anyone says. I think that ship sailed long ago.

Phillips no chance. Phillips is to Cook. Like Bruce is to Scarlett. Phillips sign sealed and delivered to FSU. He just wants suspense in his recruitment.

So really your looking at left on the board realistically. Callaway, Cooper and Peete.

If it were up to me, I would take 2 receivers in 2015. You keep Chatman and add one more. I feel Spence is on his way out. And we will see what's going on with Gossier if they are looking to keep him as a project or let him go, I do like his potential though.

Want the focus more on the 2016 crop.

Spence looks great tonight versus Monarch. 74 yard TD catch and SBB was nowhere to be found?

I had said in the past that I think Spence could be like a Hurns mold down the line. Solid and reliable. Really progress and work hard over his years here. Pete where you at? Need to know what's the full truth if staff is really cooling on Spence.

Advertisement
I think Spence is solid, doesn't have the potential that Chatman has. The word is/was that the staff has cooled on Spence.

Callaway we are in a battle with UF and I get the feel UF is in a slight lead, could change.

Peete, he definitely would be a Cane but now their is grade concerns too and staff might be slow playing him.

Ridley I think is gone, despite any rumors anyone says. I think that ship sailed long ago.

Phillips no chance. Phillips is to Cook. Like Bruce is to Scarlett. Phillips sign sealed and delivered to FSU. He just wants suspense in his recruitment.

So really your looking at left on the board realistically. Callaway, Cooper and Peete.

If it were up to me, I would take 2 receivers in 2015. You keep Chatman and add one more. I feel Spence is on his way out. And we will see what's going on with Gossier if they are looking to keep him as a project or let him go, I do like his potential though.

Yeah. I'm just saying those are really the only guys I'd take. IMO the only way we should take Gosier or Spence is if we are guaranteed not to get Ridley, Peete, or Calloway.
I honestly think we will get 5-6 Wr's next class, and they will ALL be better than all the guys this year (Other than Ridley and Chatman).

Yeah. I'm just saying those are really the only guys I'd take. IMO the only way we should take Gosier or Spence is if we are guaranteed not to get Ridley, Peete, or Calloway.
I honestly think we will get 5-6 Wr's next class, and they will ALL be better than all the guys this year (Other than Ridley and Chatman).

Agreed. I do want Richie Cooper though especially if we can't land Callaway. Peete lot of stuff floating around about grades.

Ridley is elite elite, god ****....

Want Pinder, Newbold and Marcus Johnson to join the crop in 2016. Richards, Mullins, and Marcus bring athlete type, can play other positions if needed.

I don't see Craig, Cavin, Salomon, Stove or Victor coming here.

Things could change with Salomon if he transfers out of Champagnat IMO. A solid kid like Brandon Johnson a cane legacy might get left out, that's how loaded 2016 is.

Numbers game though too. So we'll see. I've always said the most we would take would be 6-7 at most for 2016.

Then you got super athletes like "Pie" Young and Ivan Smith who can play multiple positions on offense and defense who I expect us to go after. (believe Young has an offer and I'm sure Smith will soon too especially with his playoff performances.)

2016 is loaded. We will get ours on offense.

I'm thinking Bruce, Snelson, Mullins, Newbold, Richards. Then there's Pinder and Binjimen. I can see us flipping Nate...overall decent haul (joking). Kaaya is going to be having field days on Saturdays.

Advertisement
Golden whiffed on too much talent smdh how he is ******** up recruiting the secondary this year blows me alway

I'm thinking Bruce, Snelson, Mullins, Newbold, Richards. Then there's Pinder and Binjimen. I can see us flipping Nate...overall decent haul (joking). Kaaya is going to be having field days on Saturdays.

Oh yes.

And Pinder over Binjimen all day my friend.

Don't get me wrong, I like Binjimen but he's extremely frail and thin and I don't think he's even the best receiver on his team (2017-Emmanuel Greene) and from a good poster here was said he has primadonna written all over him. He's really going to drag out the recruiting process too.

Now Pinder, big strong and physical wide receiver at 6'5" with some good speed at his size. Can block like ****. Knows how to use his size to outmatch the other defender. And straight outta the Ridge, Homestead boys can ball.

It's not Bias at all, I think Pinder is better than Victor and should be our big man receiver. I think Victor plays smaller than his size. Pinder has Kelvin Benjamin potential.

I'm pretty sure staff has Pinder rated higher, his commitment will be coming sooner or later.

Nitro Nate Craig-Myers, love him man and his elite size and speed. I know we are recruiting him the hardest. Idk if we will land him though. Would be a tough pull but the factor of Kaaya already here and Allison in his class is HUGE.

IF we can land Nitro Nate, Salomon or Cavin. Who I believe we have a looking from the outside chance on all 3. Not the most likelys, would love to snag one of them but I doubt it and it's ok, you can't go wrong in 2016. It's loaded at the position in state.

As for what I would like. Let's say if it's 6. Bruce, Mullins, Newbold, Pinder, Richards, Snelson.

Mullins and Richards also give you flexibility as two way players. Athletes.

I really want us to take Shaqs teammate Marcus Johnson from Oakleaf. Shaqs dad had extremely high praise for him and I believe it. The tape does speak for its self. Marcus Johnson was focusing on basketball last year and now he put his focus on football. He wasn't playing football last year according to poppa Shaq. Marcus also really leading the way for Oakleaf on offense especially through the playoffs, just had a really big game last night. Would love to take Marcus as an athlete.

We'll see what happens.

And most likely these 2016 kids will be playing more with Lawson and Allison. Kaaya will be a junior when these guys roll in.

really like this spence kid actually

Senior Film pleasantly surprised me.

I know spots are limited, but if we let him go, we'll regret it unless we get another stud to replace him

Advertisement
Back