Emonee Spence

Flanagan has another wr i thinkl a lsot guy that puts up numbers.

Their basically getting a good flock of players that likely would be spread out around this area miramar/Pembroke...and they have a good coaching staff.

Crazy all the supposed talent they have....and Miramar is still LOADED. Everglades fell off again as now ids want to go to Miramar or Flanagan...

Keavon Mitchell I think your talking about. The other Flanagan receiver.

Yeah, him. Him and Foy gave us fits.

Advertisement
At Cooper vs Flan game and Spence is the real deal. Sunshine should have an offer kid can play.

I wouldn't say all that. We made Spence look better because we're terrible tacklers, particularly at Linebacker. He was catching short balls at the slot position and making LB's miss. And I don't think Sunshine had to make a single difficult throw all night. He spent the whole game basically dumping the ball off to his playmakers on short routes or chucking it deep. (and he only connected on one of the deep balls)

Not saying they're not good though, just feel like we made them look better.

I was more impressed with Sunshine's reads and decision making than I was of his talent.

apparently Flanagan trying to get that Carol City Chiefs 14U team that has James Cook (Dalvin lil brother) Nayquan, Renzo, fastazz Terence and the rest of those beast. I don't think they'll get them but whoever does is getting a major crop of young talent.

At Cooper vs Flan game and Spence is the real deal. Sunshine should have an offer kid can play.

I wouldn't say all that. We made Spence look better because we're terrible tacklers, particularly at Linebacker. He was catching short balls at the slot position and making LB's miss. And I don't think Sunshine had to make a single difficult throw all night. He spent the whole game basically dumping the ball off to his playmakers on short routes or chucking it deep. (and he only connected on one of the deep balls)

Not saying they're not good though, just feel like we made them look better.

I was more impressed with Sunshine's reads and decision making than I was of his talent.

apparently Flanagan trying to get that Carol City Chiefs 14U team that has James Cook (Dalvin lil brother) Nayquan, Renzo, fastazz Terence and the rest of those beast. I don't think they'll get them but whoever does is getting a major crop of young talent.

Ethenic locking down those kids i belive....but i dont doubt it..with Bush coaching at Flanagan that theyll try to slide some cc area players////the same for Miramar

It is not a game it means we are not interested and honestly I do not want any 2015 WR recruits unless it is Ridley or Calloway

Next year is loaded and we have

Bruce
Snelson
Richards
Mullins

Other options
Pender
Victor
Lee
Irvin Jr maybe TE

Advertisement
From Rivals;

Hollywood (FL) Flanagan High School WR Emonee Spence says he remains a Hurricane commitment.

But that might not last long.

He says Auburn has now pulled even with UM.

"I just like the coaches at Auburn," Spence said. "We get along real well."

Spence says Auburn moved up because Miami hasn't shown him much interest in the last several weeks.

"I hadn't talked to them in six weeks until I texted Brennan (Carroll) on Georgia Tech week," Spence said. "He said how busy their season was going, but I don't know what's going on with that. Miami's dead even with Auburn now because I haven't spoken with Miami coaches a lot."

Spence says along with those two schools that he's also giving strong consideration to Louisville (No. 3 on his list), TCU (No. 4), UCF and Cincinnati. All have offered scholarships.

"Auburn, Louisville and TCU are calling me way more than Miami," Spence said. "That sort of hurts Miami with me."

Spence, who has 23 total offers, hasn't set up any official visits yet, but he plans to attend the UM-FSU game.

"I'll talk more to coaches there," he said.

It is not a game it means we are not interested and honestly I do not want any 2015 WR recruits unless it is Ridley or Calloway

Bruce
Snelson
Richards
Mullins

Other options
Pender
Victor
Lee
Irvin Jr maybe TE

LMAO i hear this same line every year i guess you still dont get it

Bruce
Snelson
Richards
Mullins

Other options
Pender
Victor
Lee
Irvin Jr maybe TE

Ridley I see no chance at anymore. Only chance I saw of the monarch duo (Ridley and SBB) flipping was if we had a great season and that's out the window. Sad but true. Ridley already built a good relationship with 2015 Alabama QB Commit Blake Barnett. I just done see it happening anymore, window is gone. Only last resort would be offering Hoggins but I don't even think that will work. I think maybe if we offered Hoggins who is now blowing up earlier, we could have done damage here and possible commits from SBB and Ridley but I just don't see it happening at this point. We'll make a push again but it just doesn't look good anymore.

Callaway we shall see. I really want him. Miami or UF for him.

You didn't mention these guys but... Phillips was FSU from the get go. Durante is all WVU due to grades. Cain was never comin here and never had legit interest.

The most realistic of everything and things we can control. I want us to land Callaway and Peete. And I think Peete is a cane.

I like Spence and Chatman, Gossier is just a lot of potential for now... His upside might be higher on defense actually.

My worry with Chatman always been if he burns us for an LSU offer or follows his boy to okie state.

Spence I've always liked and it doesn't surprise me about Auburn cause they have been high on him for some time and he's been blowing up over time. We'll see what unfolds there. I don't want to lose him cause I see him being like a Allen Hurns for us down the road.

Gossier we will see as well what happens.

I think the obvious is like I stated, Callaway and Peete are the targets with Ridley the longshot. To close up. And if someone decommits or gets pushed out will remain to be seen.

As for 2016. Love that group, all are dynamic. As for the targets. Your missing 4. Johnson, Newbold, Mathis(TE), Eubanks(TE)

Cavin Ridley(Calvin younger brother) out of the question at this point.

Nate Craig same situation as Cain from 2015, was never going to come here, not legitimate interest on his part.

Darnell Salomon, his legal issues is too much at this point. always thought he would end up at LSU but now might end up at WVU or still dealing with legal issues, not a take anymore.

So the board looks like this for targets

WR:
Brandon Johnson (Cane Legacy) (Despite being a cane legacy, he might not end up being taken, that's how deep 2016 is.)

Dymond Lee (With Brads rise now, Lee was brads favorite target in HS and the kid is legit, we have a pipeline there now with Brad and Milo. All just depends if he likes Miami or wants to stay in Cali.)

Steven Newbold (Having a nice season, recruitment should pick up after the season and film comes out. I would find it hard for staff to not offer him after this year. Lack of tape is only issue at this point. Also is my favorite in 2016.)

Freddie Pinder (He's a Cane,I expect him to be the next WR commit for 2016.)

Binjimen Victor (Same story with him as his other 2016 teammates. Miami, Clemson and Bama. We'll see. Also been conflicting reports on whether it is Miami or Bama who leads.)

TE:
Nick Eubanks (I think Brian Burns comes to Miami and Snelson is committed, I think Eubanks will follow suit. But it also leaves the issue... Will we leave Brandon Johnson at the altar?)

Michael Irvin Jr. (I think he could be WR but it's been noted staff views him as potential TE so I'll leave him here. He will be a Cane.)

Jacob Marthis (A bit of a tweeter but looks to be a future TE, not sure on his interest yet.)

Can't tell you what a final class will be for WR and TE for 2016. But I'll say I expect Pinder and Irvin Jr to be commits sooner or later. Then the others we'll see what plays out.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Bruce
Snelson
Richards
Mullins

Other options
Pender
Victor
Lee
Irvin Jr maybe TE

Ridley I see no chance at anymore. Only chance I saw of the monarch duo (Ridley and SBB) flipping was if we had a great season and that's out the window. Sad but true. Ridley already built a good relationship with 2015 Alabama QB Commit Blake Barnett. I just done see it happening anymore, window is gone. Only last resort would be offering Hoggins but I don't even think that will work. I think maybe if we offered Hoggins who is now blowing up earlier, we could have done damage here and possible commits from SBB and Ridley but I just don't see it happening at this point. We'll make a push again but it just doesn't look good anymore.

Callaway we shall see. I really want him. Miami or UF for him.

You didn't mention these guys but... Phillips was FSU from the get go. Durante is all WVU due to grades. Cain was never comin here and never had legit interest.

The most realistic of everything and things we can control. I want us to land Callaway and Peete. And I think Peete is a cane.

I like Spence and Chatman, Gossier is just a lot of potential for now... His upside might be higher on defense actually.

My worry with Chatman always been if he burns us for an LSU offer or follows his boy to okie state.

Spence I've always liked and it doesn't surprise me about Auburn cause they have been high on him for some time and he's been blowing up over time. We'll see what unfolds there. I don't want to lose him cause I see him being like a Allen Hurns for us down the road.

Gossier we will see as well what happens.

I think the obvious is like I stated, Callaway and Peete are the targets with Ridley the longshot. To close up. And if someone decommits or gets pushed out will remain to be seen.

As for 2016. Love that group, all are dynamic. As for the targets. Your missing 4. Johnson, Newbold, Mathis(TE), Eubanks(TE)

Cavin Ridley(Calvin younger brother) out of the question at this point.

Nate Craig same situation as Cain from 2015, was never going to come here, not legitimate interest on his part.

Darnell Salomon, his legal issues is too much at this point. always thought he would end up at LSU but now might end up at WVU or still dealing with legal issues, not a take anymore.

So the board looks like this for targets

WR:
Brandon Johnson (Cane Legacy) (Despite being a cane legacy, he might not end up being taken, that's how deep 2016 is.)

Dymond Lee (With Brads rise now, Lee was brads favorite target in HS and the kid is legit, we have a pipeline there now with Brad and Milo. All just depends if he likes Miami or wants to stay in Cali.)

Steven Newbold (Having a nice season, recruitment should pick up after the season and film comes out. I would find it hard for staff to not offer him after this year. Lack of tape is only issue at this point. Also is my favorite in 2016.)

Freddie Pinder (He's a Cane,I expect him to be the next WR commit for 2016.)

Binjimen Victor (Same story with him as his other 2016 teammates. Miami, Clemson and Bama. We'll see. Also been conflicting reports on whether it is Miami or Bama who leads.)

TE:
Nick Eubanks (I think Brian Burns comes to Miami and Snelson is committed, I think Eubanks will follow suit. But it also leaves the issue... Will we leave Brandon Johnson at the altar?)

Michael Irvin Jr. (I think he could be WR but it's been noted staff views him as potential TE so I'll leave him here. He will be a Cane.)

Jacob Marthis (A bit of a tweeter but looks to be a future TE, not sure on his interest yet.)

Can't tell you what a final class will be for WR and TE for 2016. But I'll say I expect Pinder and Irvin Jr to be commits sooner or later. Then the others we'll see what plays out.

Callaway tweeted top three that had LSU, Florida and Georgia so...

Dchumbley, been noted that we are indeed in it for Callaway. I'm worried at the fact that I think he really likes UF.

Advertisement
Back