Emonee Spence

Really don't care either way. Good comes, great.If not, WR is the least of our worries. We need some beasts up front on both sides of the ball. This staff seems only to be able to recruit the skill positions.

Advertisement
As for Spence. He's not flashy and doesn't have elite speed. But he is a good prospect and player.

He has good speed, size, can block, dependable, can move the chains and is a target in redzone. He reminds me of Hurns. Which I would take in a heartbeat. Could see him being solid early on and becoming a very good player by his 3rd or 4th year.

Would I lose sleep in us not getting Ridley? Yes. But for the others, no. Cain was never a possibility.

I think we'll finish up and land Peete. And then Callaway we'll see what happens there.

I also like Chatman. But my worries for the longest time. I get the vibe he would bolt if LSU comes calling if he has a big senior year since his buddy is committed to LSU. That's why I try not to get myself too invested in him yet.

Gossier is gonna take work. Has to develop. Extremely raw. And might have more upside on defense than offense.

Chatman's buddy is actually committed to Oklahoma State, Jeremy Cutrer took his place. One thing for certain though is LSU will always be a factor if they offer due to the fact their considered the home team and a lot of their big time WR targets are looking elsewhere.

Then Oklahoma state will be a problem then. The kid wants to play with his boy. I'm not saying he will decommit but he's far from a lock at this point. It's this vibe I get with his situation.

I'm surprised we haven't had more defections. I don't necessarily want to see that happen, but there is no way in **** I'd let my son play for Al. No phucking way! Would you?

Stupid if that's the case. Having a great senior year.

The star whores don't realize how nice of a receiver he is unless they actually watch him. They just form conclusion out their *** and see that he's not a 4 star on every site and only select few yet so automatically think he's not good.

I know some of you ****ers. I'm not stupid. I actually watch these kids play down here. The people ragging on Spence in past. LOL you don't know what your talking about. Put in the tape that's all I'll say.

Always felt he was a steal for us and he could be an Allen Hurns type down the road. His recruitment has picked up more over time and his stock is rising.

I've been high on Spence for the longest.
I was definitely high on spence a good 3 days before you were.

Ruh Roh.

Geo305 I had and still do have

Calvin Ridley(BAMMER)
Deon Cain (CLEMSON)
Auden Tate (FSU)
Terrel Chatman (U)
Nyqwan Murray (FSU)

I was never high on Phillips because of Cook.... i never been high on Peete because he never showed me anything if anything would probably take emonee over Peete since he shows more emotion and physicality to the position Peete just look like a walking stick waiting g to be jammed up..... All the guys I've mentioned are ballers......

Durante yeah he good but hear a lot of issues school and off field could be false iono I don't care.....

Callaway definitely looks like a baller I would take over Spence I could go on and on about this position..... but that was how I felt at the time and still do now.... like bobbydigidus said the film that was produced for his junior year did him no justice looked like he was playing middle school ball.... His senior mid season highlights is night and day compared to last year Jeezus Krise

Advertisement
I'm surprised we haven't had more defections. I don't necessarily want to see that happen, but there is no way in **** I'd let my son play for Al. No phucking way! Would you?

More will be coming, I assume. Anyone who chooses to follow recruiting between now and the time the next staff is hired is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

More will be coming, I assume. Anyone who chooses to follow recruiting between now and the time the next staff is hired is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Not necessarily. At least this staff didn't flat out quit on the task of trying to recruit talent to the football program like Randy did.

The next staff will be tasked with the job of maintaining any standing commitments, getting some we lost back, and plucking a couple.

It's not that far fetched. If Penn State could hold together their class, so could we.

Advertisement
Never understood the hate for this guy. I've liked his film from day 1.

He's gonna be a steal wherever he winds up.

I still dont think we should get Gosier, and only get Spence if we cant get the other 3 we still have a shot with. Next yrs class is absolutely loaded at wr. Id rather get elite talent next yr than just good talent this yr, if that guy is just gunna b buried in the depth chart anyways.

I gotta play Flanagan on Friday. Not looking forward to it. :chargrined:

Is there anyway you could give us a breakdown of Talan, Bush, Stanley, Spence, and some other good prospects playing in the game? Definitely want to hear how Spence and Talan did.

I gotta play Flanagan on Friday. Not looking forward to it. :chargrined:

Is there anyway you could give us a breakdown of Talan, Bush, Stanley, Spence, and some other good prospects playing in the game? Definitely want to hear how Spence and Talan did.

Stanley and Spence I've played/coached against twice.
Bush I've seen live once.
Talan I coached for 2 years.

I can basically already tell you how Talan is gonna do. LOL

I'll definitely give you guys a breakdown after the game though.

Advertisement
Flanagan has another wr i thinkl a lsot guy that puts up numbers.

Their basically getting a good flock of players that likely would be spread out around this area miramar/Pembroke...and they have a good coaching staff.

Crazy all the supposed talent they have....and Miramar is still LOADED. Everglades fell off again as now ids want to go to Miramar or Flanagan...

Advertisement

Their basically getting a good flock of players that likely would be spread out around this area miramar/Pembroke...and they have a good coaching staff.

Crazy all the supposed talent they have....and Miramar is still LOADED. Everglades fell off again as now ids want to go to Miramar or Flanagan...

Dude, they have a few brothas that can run and catch. They have Spence, Foy and some other cat.

My kids literally melted off of Flanagan's offensive players when they had the ball. I don't think the first defender tackled the ball carrier once all night. Five yard hitch routes turned into 10+ yard gains all night.

At Cooper vs Flan game and Spence is the real deal. Sunshine should have an offer kid can play.

I wouldn't say all that. We made Spence look better because we're terrible tacklers, particularly at Linebacker. He was catching short balls at the slot position and making LB's miss. And I don't think Sunshine had to make a single difficult throw all night. He spent the whole game basically dumping the ball off to his playmakers on short routes or chucking it deep. (and he only connected on one of the deep balls)

Not saying they're not good though, just feel like we made them look better.

I was more impressed with Sunshine's reads and decision making than I was of his talent.

Keavon Mitchell I think your talking about. The other Flanagan receiver.

At Cooper vs Flan game and Spence is the real deal. Sunshine should have an offer kid can play.

I wouldn't say all that. We made Spence look better because we're terrible tacklers, particularly at Linebacker. He was catching short balls at the slot position and making LB's miss. And I don't think Sunshine had to make a single difficult throw all night. He spent the whole game basically dumping the ball off to his playmakers on short routes or chucking it deep. (and he only connected on one of the deep balls)

Not saying they're not good though, just feel like we made them look better.

I was more impressed with Sunshine's reads and decision making than I was of his talent.

I retract this statement.

Advertisement
Back