Emonee Spence

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stupid if that's the case. Having a great senior year.

The star whores don't realize how nice of a receiver he is unless they actually watch him. They just form conclusion out their *** and see that he's not a 4 star on every site and only select few yet so automatically think he's not good.

I know some of you ****ers. I'm not stupid. I actually watch these kids play down here. The people ragging on Spence in past. LOL you don't know what your talking about. Put in the tape that's all I'll say.

Always felt he was a steal for us and he could be an Allen Hurns type down the road. His recruitment has picked up more over time and his stock is rising.

I've been high on Spence for the longest.

Last edited:
Hey I was one of the ones that said I wouldn't take with other receivers on the board..... i still feel that way lmfaooo. ... he does look better from what I've seen last year..... Still like Chatman the best out of all the ones signed so far.... the physicality though seems like him and Chatman are kind of the same

Advertisement

The star whores don't realize how nice of a receiver he is unless they actually watch him. They just form conclusion out their *** and see that he's not a 4 star on every site and only select few yet so automatically think he's not good.

I know some of you ****ers. I'm not stupid. I actually watch these kids play down here. The people ragging on Spence in past. LOL you don't know what your talking about. Put in the tape that's all I'll say.

Always felt he was a steal for us and he could be an Allen Hurns type down the road. His recruitment has picked up more over time and his stock is rising.

I was definitely high on spence a good 3 days before you were.

Im one of those that wasnt high on Spence, it had nothing to do with his stars, but everything to do with his meh film plain and simple. Just watched the mid season stuff and you gotta like the physicality but that wasnt there when he committed here. Kid looks to be stepping up but you are crazy if you were impressed by his junior film or whatever was out there.....

by watching the product we have put out on the field....he hasn't talked to our current receivers in a while either

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey I was one of the ones that said I wouldn't take with other receivers on the board..... i still feel that way lmfaooo. ... he does look better from what I've seen last year..... Still like Chatman the best out of all the ones signed so far.... the physicality though seems like him and Chatman are kind of the same

I like Spence and Chatman. Gossier is a lot of potential for the moment.

I understand on the targets yeah.

Cain was never going to come here. So that was way out of the question.

Phillips is FSUs he's close with Dalvin. If Dalvin came here. Phillips would be here, but he's going to follow Dalvin to FSU. That's been a done deal since Dalvin committed to FSU.

Durante's grades and constant transfers will have him inked to WVU. No way we can change that.

Ridley I believed we only had a shot if we had a great season but that's going the drain so the chances there are so minimal. I always said it would go till signing day for him and SBB but the chances of that have extremely fell in the last few weeks.

I mean the ones who really are separated from the pack on another level talent wise are Ridley and Cain. And Cain we were never going to land and we ****ed up with Ridley.

Peete I think we land.

Callaway 50/50. Our season and issues not helping us here.

Really the only targets that are remotely possible to dictate would be Peete, Callaway and Ridley. And Ridley I see no chance of due to our season and issues.

The other targets their is/was no way of changing it cause it was pre-determined. Cain was never coming here or even had us high at all. Durante would have to prep if he were to come here at this point and Phillips been delivered to FSU since Dalvin.

As for Spence. He's not flashy and doesn't have elite speed. But he is a good prospect and player.

He has good speed, size, can block, dependable, can move the chains and is a target in redzone. He reminds me of Hurns. Which I would take in a heartbeat. Could see him being solid early on and becoming a very good player by his 3rd or 4th year.

Would I lose sleep in us not getting Ridley? Yes. But for the others, no. Cain was never a possibility.

I think we'll finish up and land Peete. And then Callaway we'll see what happens there.

I also like Chatman. But my worries for the longest time. I get the vibe he would bolt if LSU comes calling if he has a big senior year since his buddy is committed to LSU. That's why I try not to get myself too invested in him yet.

Gossier is gonna take work. Has to develop. Extremely raw. And might have more upside on defense than offense.

As for Spence. He's not flashy and doesn't have elite speed. But he is a good prospect and player.

He has good speed, size, can block, dependable, can move the chains and is a target in redzone. He reminds me of Hurns. Which I would take in a heartbeat. Could see him being solid early on and becoming a very good player by his 3rd or 4th year.

Would I lose sleep in us not getting Ridley? Yes. But for the others, no. Cain was never a possibility.

I think we'll finish up and land Peete. And then Callaway we'll see what happens there.

I also like Chatman. But my worries for the longest time. I get the vibe he would bolt if LSU comes calling if he has a big senior year since his buddy is committed to LSU. That's why I try not to get myself too invested in him yet.

Gossier is gonna take work. Has to develop. Extremely raw. And might have more upside on defense than offense.

Chatman's buddy is actually committed to Oklahoma State, Jeremy Cutrer took his place. One thing for certain though is LSU will always be a factor if they offer due to the fact their considered the home team and a lot of their big time WR targets are looking elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back