Emerson Crystal ball flipped From MSU to The New Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Judging by his highlights he improved a lot from Jr to Sr year. Another underrated late bloomer special.

Obviously he's very aggressive filling the alley and he makes a lot of difficult open-field tackles by breaking down and coming to balance quickly at full speed. His game seems very polished from the instincts/reaction time to the sharp angles he takes to the variety of tackling techniques he executes. He's twitchy, agile and jumps high so he has man coverage potential.

Compared to Redwine he has better traits across the board except maybe straight-line speed.

Michael Jackson type?

No that's Christian Williams.

Advertisement
I respectfully disagree, Finley was more of a hitter, this guy shows much better coverage abilities
Yeah I agree there but I think he'll grow into a bigger and better hitter in the future with honestly potentially a long term loaded safety group he may grow into the perfect type of striker but we'll see he because he'll have time

Advertisement
I'm a big fan. Long arms, room to grow and tremendous versatility. He's instinctual, he can tackle, he can play some man and he has ball skills. Perfect fit in this defense.

he is VERY fundamentally sound to me. just curious how his speed translates

Advertisement
Back