Emergency at practice

Advertisement
If Gayot, I repeat if, is out for the year then Tucker will be moved back to LB.

no need imo

SLB McCord - Smith - Gordinier

MLB Kirby - Young - McCray

WLB Grace - Perry - King

Good point. My take was moving Tucker so as to not burn King\Perry\Gordinier redshirts. Honestly at this point I don't even know if those 3 kids are being redshirted.

Advertisement
1st real victim of the ***** gauntlet?

You should tell him that after a game in the parking lot.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Some of you jump to conclusions worse than women! Geez, let this play out. My thought is will against FSU!

Let's go Gayot!

Advertisement

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Impressive that you are about that body bag life. Glad you find it so great.

Some of you jump to conclusions worse than women! Geez, let this play out. My thought is will against FSU!

Let's go Gayot!

We all hope you are right, it just sounds bad! Hope he comes back soon as we NEED him! Never want to see one of our guys hurt like this, especially with a head/neck/spinal injury. At this point, football is secondary...

Advertisement
Wow this kid is in the hospital and you ******** are talking about a **** chart.... Smh

Advertisement

You so fake!! no juice.

Last edited:

You sound educated.

The internet just got real!

Advertisement
Back