Emailing Offensive Coordinators

Advertisement
Upper echelon? We haven't won a tournament game since March of 2016. When we went to the Sweet 16, we beat a #14 and a #11 before getting blown out.
Yes upper echelon...we lost on a miracle shot last tourney to a team that just about won it all....and made history at it. We beat Duke and UNC on a regular basis. Coach Jim has had Canes teams in the top 15-20 regularly....and in the toughest conference. Like I wrote..you don't know jack ish.

No I don’t think that. But when he sits down in the morning and sees it I think he will think about Miami where he hadn’t before. I think coaches have blinders on to what’s in front of them a lot. You hear coaches like CMR say that they haven’t followed the program because they were focused on their teams and that’s an Alumn saying that. I think we as fans focus on what’s going on around the country a lot more then coaches do. They focus on the teams on the schedule
Couldn't be further from the truth. Coaches are very aware of what's going on around the NCAA. Coaching is like a fraternity and so many of them know each other from all across the country.

Advertisement
I have emailed David Yost and asked him to get into contact with Miami and guage interest in being offensive coordinator. Kendall Briles has an email listed that sends to the entire coaching staff so I haven’t been able to get him yet. My goal is to get enough buz going through the coaching ranks to create some pressure to hire an OC. Help please! Email addresses, target coaches just whatever you can find post it in here and see if we can get any replies. Whatever it takes for this U.
Keep us posted

I may or may not have accidentally emailed a d1ck pick.
Can you recall an emal if it hadn’t been opened...asking for a friend

Advertisement
.... maybe that's the only way we get a decent coach.. you never know.... our basketball coach Laranaga, literally had walk his own resume in before they even acknowledged he existed...
He sent them his Wikipedia page, that's the truth.

Upper echelon? We haven't won a tournament game since March of 2016. When we went to the Sweet 16, we beat a #14 and a #11 before getting blown out.
So you ride Richtirement's jock but tear down Coach L. In addition to using urban liar as a point of reference. SMH. And @njstateofmind gets thunderdome?

Advertisement
Yes upper echelon...we lost on a miracle shot last tourney to a team that just about won it all....and made history at it. We beat Duke and UNC on a regular basis. Coach Jim has had Canes teams in the top 15-20 regularly....and in the toughest conference. Like I wrote..you don't know jack ish.
THANK YOU!!!

Advertisement
Back