Emailing Offensive Coordinators

Canesfreak89

Redshirt Freshman
I have emailed David Yost and asked him to get into contact with Miami and guage interest in being offensive coordinator. Kendall Briles has an email listed that sends to the entire coaching staff so I haven’t been able to get him yet. My goal is to get enough buz going through the coaching ranks to create some pressure to hire an OC. Help please! Email addresses, target coaches just whatever you can find post it in here and see if we can get any replies. Whatever it takes for this U.

Advertisement
I’m about to send Briles the email to the coaching staff email address, ***** it. I’m going to let him know that we feel for him having to coach opposite of coach D’Onofrio. We know what that’s like down here. Get him opposite a top d like we currently have

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, this is exactly how it works. "I know that we're both in the middle of our seasons and you don't have an opening on your staff, but could I come be your OC? Thx."

Advertisement
Yeah, this is exactly how it works. "I know that we're both in the middle of our seasons and you don't have an opening on your staff, but could I come be your OC? Thx."
Bro nobody said come tomorrow it’s about planting that seed. At the end of the year when he’s gauging jobs that Miami seed is planted and it might increase the odds he makes a call.

Advertisement
Bro nobody said come tomorrow it’s about planting that seed. At the end of the year when he’s gauging jobs that Miami seed is planted and it might increase the odds he makes a call.

And you think that assistant coaches around the country have no idea what jobs are enticing or available until they get an email from a fan.

Not sure why you're emailing this guy.
david_yost.jpg

Advertisement
Back