Email from Blake James courtesy the inimitable JoeGrind...

hangman900.gif

Advertisement
...from WEZ

Email from Blake:

I believe that everyone has the potential within them to be a champion. To be a winner in life and, for those who enter the arena, a winner on the field or court. Yet, while winning games at Miami is exciting, it is not what makes our student-athletes champions.

Champions look for solutions instead of problems; they support one another; they push themselves beyond limits; and they do it all with integrity and class.

With the incredible support of our educators, coaches, staff and supporters such as yourself, our student athletes are excelling like never before. But there is always more we can do and we need your support.

Help to continue the championship tradition at "The U." Please give now . . . make an impact . . . and help continue Building Champions!

RIP, University of Miami Athletics.

This has to be the worst sales pitch I've ever heard or seen. Hmm. Let's see.

Blake says champions "look for solutions," then he asks you for money. But does he offer a solution? In other words, what will your money will be used toward, that will help benefit student athletes? Cause, you know, that's what a solution would be.

Nope. He just weakly says "But there is always more we can do and we need your support." Well shucks Blake, there's always more we can do? Really? Sounds like a **** of a thought-out plan to me. Awesome solution. And champions look for solutions, amirite?

FAIL.

Last edited:
Champions look for solutions instead of problems; they support one another; they push themselves beyond limits; and they do it all with integrity and class.

Haven't seen anything in the golden error that suggests any of this is going on

Wow I didn't even read the rest after my above quote. What a scumbag move lmaooo, literally just spitting on this fan base now

I knew we were in trouble when the pic of Blake and his "bride" appeared on CIS.

Advertisement
The ******* Athletic Director is telling you winning is not a priority. His job is to win and he doesn't see the need to fulfill that part of his job description.

Given this administration and BOT, I'm not so sure fielding winning teams actually is in his job description. Truly sad turn of events.

Advertisement
...from WEZ

Email from Blake:

I believe that everyone has the potential within them to be a champion. To be a winner in life and, for those who enter the arena, a winner on the field or court. Yet, while winning games at Miami is exciting, it is not what makes our student-athletes champions.

With the incredible support of our educators, coaches, staff and supporters such as yourself, our student athletes are excelling like never before. But there is always more we can do and we need your support.

Help to continue the championship tradition at "The U." Please give now . . . make an impact . . . and help continue Building Champions!

m1mgm.jpg

Got this damned thing in my email today along with most of you. I feel like making the famous two word response to this crap. Do they think we are really that effing STUPID to swallow this verbal diarrhea?

I discussed this a couple of weeks ago in depth. But when it comes to winning, you can win 1000+ life moments every day. At a maximum, you can win 14 football games in a season.

The simple math supports the new model of winning life moments over winning a few football games. I'll take 365,000 (life moment victories) and 7 (football losses) as my record every **** year of life. That's a winning percentage of 98%, which is a miracle.

I'm starting to worry about you Franchise. The flaw in this thinking is it fails to weight the "moments" to come up with the percentage. Life moments are usually personal or mostly a one on one thing. Cane football games impact a huge number of persons at one time. People of all ages, races, even countries. It is almost impossible to count the "win" impact of the old Cane teams' victories. They lifted the entire city and county(Luke is right about that). They saved college football and with it contributed to countless opportunities for tens of thousands of young men and women to obtain educations across the country.(We made college football entertainment) Cane wins are social and deserve a heavy multiplier. Unfortunately, losses have the same multiplier affect. There is much more to this than JUST football.

Advertisement
That email was actual locker room quotes from ed Reed. Relax guys, Blake and fat AL got this.

Why would someone look for solutions if problems haven't been identified? Makes no sense.

Advertisement
new prez has to first fire this guy.... do you really think this guy will able to make a home run hire!!!
new AD new HC thats what we need to happen..... if not mediocrity reigns supreme

...from WEZ

Email from Blake:

View attachment 30475

lmao!!!!

"Yet, while my official title at Miami is athletic director, I actually am a glorified executive assistant and know nothing and care even less about sports. In my book that makes me a winner in and out of Donna's office."

-Flake James

Advertisement
Back