Elite11 Finals air tomorrow night

Advertisement
man the fact that olsens in the elite 11 makes me so hyped hes gonna be a cane. this is exactly what we needed, an intelligent QB whos gonna be a playmaker and be able to manage the game. hopefully he can pick up some things from Morris when he's a freshman but i hope he kind of paves his own path so he can be the greatest we've had here in a while, or who knows, maybe ever. the kids gonna have some SERIOUS playmaekers around him in duke malcolm lockhart etc...

he's gotta be pumped to be coming down here to play with elite playmakers like the boys we got this past recruiting class plus angelo and who knows, maybe cunningham. I'm very very pumped of what the future holds and am honestly thinking that in 2 or 3 years we're up there in the top 5 in the nation.

lets go boysssss

Advertisement
Its weird because every time I hear scouts talk about Olsen they mention that he lacks elite arm strength, but every time I see him he throws lasers. I dunno. Should only improve as he grows into his body.

They didn't show Olsen much tonite, but he did look good on what they showed of him. And almost every coach wanted him in the top 11

They didn't show Olsen much tonite, but he did look good on what they showed of him. And almost every coach wanted him in the top 11

I guess they all deferred to Edwards, I was like WTH. Its only the first rankings though, hopefully he makes the Elite 11.

Advertisement
Lol did anyone see his reaction to the qb next to him when they were counting off 1-2-1-2-1-2 on the beach? The cat next to him messed up the count. He looked at the kid confused but scared to respond cause of the Navy Seal instructor. He responded with, "what did you say!?!". It was hilarious.

Lol did anyone see his reaction to the qb next to him when they were counting off 1-2-1-2-1-2 on the beach? The cat next to him messed up the count. He looked at the kid confused but scared to respond cause of the Navy Seal instructor. He responded with, "what did you say!?!". It was hilarious.

Go to bed du.

Advertisement
Back