Elite scouting 2014 top 100 players in Florida

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
http://elitescoutingservices.com/2013/03/09/class-of-2014-pre-spring-top-100-list/

here is the top 20 hit the link for whole top 100

1) Sony Michel-American Heritage Plantation-RB-5’11-200
2) Ermon Lane-Homestead-WR-6’2-190-Lane
3) Joseph Yearby-Miami Central-Miami Central-5’9-190
4) Kain Daub-Sandalwood-LB-6’3-240
5) KC McDermott-Palm Beach Central-OT-6’6-285
6) Dalvin Cook-Miami Central-RB-5’11-190
7) Demarcus Christmas-Manatee-DT-6’4-285
8)Khairi Clark-Chaminade-DT-6’2-290
9) Mason Cole-East Lake-OT-6’5-275
10)Quinton Flowers-Miami Jackson-QB-6’0-190-
11)Johnnie Dixon-Dwyer-WR-6’0-170
12) Chad Thomas-Booker T. Washington-DE-6’5-235
13) Delvin Purifoy-Pensacola Catholic-LB-6’2-230
14)Artavis Scott-East Lake-WR-5’11-180
15) Trevor Darling-Miami Central-OT-6’5-290
16) Denzel Ware-Sebastian River-DE-6’4-220
17) David Sharpe-Providence-OT-6’7-275-
18) Dwight Reynolds-Charlotte-DB-6’2-190
19) Brandon Powell-Deerfield Beach-Ath.-5’8-180
20) Anthony Moten-Saint Thomas-DE-6’4-265

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
looks like we'll be losing Sony now...

Before you name your source i can easily say he's leaning to UM because of this. My point is let's wait till he decides
Lee‏@CanesSwag954

Sources telling me Sony Michel leaning towards #canes right now..loves RB coach Hurlie Brown #TheU #CanesFam #RunningBackU #IStandWithTheU

FYI, pretty sure kaleb brown at #22 is supposed to be keyon brown

Last edited:
Advertisement
We could end up with 4 of the top 5. That would be nice.

maybe 5 of 5 if Daub see's the upside of being around Ray Lewis for the next 4 years

I ws literally going to say the same thing but FSU got Demarcus Walker amd just got a commitment from a 2014 guy both played with Daub and Bama is all over him so it will be tough but............ that Ray Lewis factor is always a wild card so lets just hope for an OV

Advertisement

maybe 5 of 5 if Daub see's the upside of being around Ray Lewis for the next 4 years

I ws literally going to say the same thing but FSU got Demarcus Walker amd just got a commitment from a 2014 guy both played with Daub and Bama is all over him so it will be tough but............ that Ray Lewis factor is always a wild card so lets just hope for an OV
Daub's high school coach has a very good relationship with Pruitt

Daub's high school coach has a very good relationship with Pruitt

And that may do it

Advertisement
Wow for as good of a year UFAG had, they're not getting many of the top 20, maybe like 2 or 3, gonna mainly be Miami, F$U and OOS schools

Daub is from Jacksonville right? I refuse to get caught up in thinking we land any kid from there.

Daub is from Jacksonville right? I refuse to get caught up in thinking we land any kid from there.

Yes, Jacksonville Sandalwood.

Advertisement
Back