Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

One of the easiest schedules this season. Weak, injury riddled AFC N. Think they played only 3 play off teams. 2 of em were Pitt and Oakland who snuck in.

As w all projections, gotta look back at it in a few seasons.

Id like to see more. They make it to the super bowl, Ill eat my crow. Deep-fried.
This a horrible standard, but as a fan whose watched every game, you’re just wrong. Super Bowl or bust in Year 2. Not going to derail the thread anymore though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That Fletcher kid in for a rude awakening when bamadont offer cause of his speed. They do not recruit running backs if u can't run away from people. Don't circle back young man I hope we full and he get stuck at uf or fsu
Najee didn't run away from anyone from a long speed perspective. Incredible contact balance and agility though. His route running was some of the best i've seen from a running back.

Advertisement
Yeah, I always wonder "or what"? Nobody ever says what will happen if we don't get the must gets.
It’s the most asinine thing because it just gives them the right to try to say later that somebody failed because some random ******* said that there’s only one God in terms of a football player at a position without knowing anything about the person in question. What is the kid wants to go to the country how is that an epic fail on a schools part? What if the major if he actually a series about education is adopted her to that on a schools part? What if the major if he actually is serious about education isn’t offered at the school and another amazing school also has what he wants there. There are at least 100 reasons that even the best coach prioritizing someone cannot force somebody to go to their school and to call it a must get therefore a fail if it doesn’t happen is a total crock of 💩

Najee didn't run away from anyone from a long speed perspective. Incredible contact balance and agility though. His route running was some of the best i've seen from a running back.
Najee takes awhile to get going he doesn't have that initial burst but break arm tackles and if u give him a crease he can run away from people. We just don't see it enough. It was why Duke J wasn't used as much in the NFL he always had guys in front of him who were faster n stronger. Loved Duke but I expected that I'm glad he made it a great career and still going

Najee takes awhile to get going he doesn't have that initial burst but break arm tackles and if u give him a crease he can run away from people. We just don't see it enough. It was why Duke J wasn't used as much in the NFL he always had guys in front of him who were faster n stronger. Loved Duke but I expected that I'm glad he made it a great career and still going
If i'm not mistaken, Najee only had 1 run over 45 yards in his entire Bama career.....it was a 50-something yarder against Notre Dame.

Before his senior year, he had nothing over 35 yards. I looked up a bunch of his stats pre-draft bc his speed was the ONLY knock on him. I was curious to see if that would be a big issues against NFL defenses where holes close quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Suburbs of Akron, will be -1 tonight

View attachment 173634

1642979997755.gif

You gotta gut a Taun Taun up there.

Advertisement
Back